Sr. Account Executive - Hunting
Location: Brasilia, Sao Paulo BR
Requisition Number: 209215
Position Title: Account Executive V
LOCATION: BRASILIA, BRAZIL
The world's leading analytic cloud data platform company is looking to recruit an Account Executive with experience in the Government and Financial Industries. The Account Executive develops and expands relationships with core buyers pursuing new accounts. He or She identifies and closes opportunities by generating business value to new customers in the data driven economy.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
A hunter profile is desirable to identify business opportunities in new accounts at Government agencies and public banks. Starts and and manages relationships with decision makers, focused on bringing new logos to Teradata.
Maintains knowledge of products and solutions as well as competitive offerings, understands the cloud economics to embrace Teradata’s cloud first go to market strategy.
- Knowledge of existing environment in order to successfully recommend solutions and articulate value proposition.
- Serves as primary contact for typical customer interactions, in order to allow other team members to focus on strategic interactions and new business areas.
- Identifies sales opportunities, manages selling process, and closes new deals at new customers understanding how to generate business value through Teradata’s analytics platform in the cloud and consulting services.
Develop and manages partners relationships that are relevant to expand our sales reach and to complement our service offerings.
- Understands client’s key business initiatives, key problems, and competitive environment and recognizes how solutions could be applied.
- Coordinates with account team on account planning and strategy.
Professional experience & skills:
- +5 years of experience developing new relationships and opening new accounts (hunting skills) in government and financial sector
- Strong consultative and conceptual selling skills.
- Customer relationship management experience, particularly for high-ranking customer relationship.
- Significant technical knowledge in relevant areas, including cloud and emerging technologies.
- Strong understanding of competitive landscape.
- Proven track record selling into a complete technology ecosystem.
- Experience using financial analysis to calculate total cost of ownership and other metrics relevant to the selling process.
- In-depth knowledge of customer industry and business priorities.
- Ability to apply critical thinking to develop and solve business challenges.
- Innovative and creative capabilities to provide industry leading solution strategies.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- B.Sc. or preferably a M.Sc. level degree.
- Advanced English.
State: Sao Paulo
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Account Executive - Hunting
Job Category: Sales
We’re conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home, while others will remain remote. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19.
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world's most complex data challenges at scale. Collectively, we endeavor to serve equal parts innovator and contributor. Because our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Brasilia, Sao Paulo BR