Junior Program Manager
Location: Tijuana, Mexico MX
Requisition Number: 209191
Position Title: Program Management Specialist (II)
Junior Program Manager – Enterprise Search & KCS
Location: Tijuana, BC, Mexico (Zona Rio)
As a Junior Program Manager, for our Customer Support and Services Enterprise Search & KCS, you will lead the CS&S Enterprise Search program and help manage the effort to optimize our Knowledge-Centered-Service (KCS) practice within ServiceNow to ensure we are delivering on our Self-Service initiatives and driving innovation and improvement to those programs through analytics.
Teradata provides an omnichannel approach to customer self-service which includes a customer support portal and a support community – all unified with a single enterprise search. We provide a variety of knowledge and tools in these applications to allow our customers to find answers to technical problems that would otherwise be driven into our customer support centers. Driving self-service allows Teradata to improve the customer experience, reduce costs associated with support, and drives operational efficiency.
You will drive our Enterprise Search solution using Coveo for ServiceNow to ensure our internal and external users can find the information they need when they need it. You will utilize advanced analytics reporting to identify areas of opportunity, improve search relevancy and drive the best user experience across our information sources. You will partner with program managers for knowledge, incident management, and other internal process teams to drive the adoption of our KCS practice and optimize this content for effective search. You will be the Business Administrator for our Coveo for ServiceNow solution and serve as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) responsible for developing and maintaining program documentation, training, and improvement plans.
What You'll Do
- Run the Coveo for ServiceNow business application including control of user access, reporting, search pipelines, relevancy tuning, ML modeling, search interface improvements, and integration with CS&S processes within ServiceNow
- Work with the Sr. Manager Global Customer Experience to ensure Search is aligned with and executing against corporate strategic initiatives and ensuring a world-class Self-Service experience utilizing Coveo for ServiceNow
- Work with our Coveo Customer Success Manager (CSM) on a consistent cadence to review and analyze our implementation, identify areas of improvement and implement new features as they are released
- Partner with our ITS team to support the functional delivery of Coveo for ServiceNow including troubleshooting user issues, creating user stories for new functionality, testing and delivering new functions, and communicating enhancements to internal and external users
- Through assessment of Coveo and ServiceNow usage analytics, identify issues and enhancement opportunities, develop and execute action plans and continually iterate towards a world-class self-service experience
- Using industry-standard project management methodologies, create and maintain all relevant project documentation and business requirements
- Collect and manage a list of functional requirements for system improvements based on analysis of usage analytics, the voice of the customer initiatives, collaboration with the Sr. Manager Global Customer Experience, KCS Program Manager, and other business groups
- Participate in the testing, training, and communications plan for all ServiceNow application releases
- Source new content by partnering with Engineering and Support organizations as needed
- Develop and deliver dashboards and analytics presentations for CS&S leadership as needed
- Interact and work effectively with diverse technical and non-technical groups spanning all organizational levels
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal
- USA B1/B2 Visa or the ability to obtain as a condition of employment
- BA/BS in Business, Communications, Marketing, Management or similar experience
- 1+ years of experience as a Project Manager
- Experience with ServiceNow & Coveo; knowledge of Celebrus
- Strong presentation development and delivery skills
- Ability to demonstrate confidence and credibility with an effective presence, strong written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate technical concepts and plans at all levels
- Strong problem solving, priority setting, facilitation, multi-tasking, analytical, and collaboration skills
- Ability to consider upstream and downstream process impacts and implications
- Strong organizational skills with an attention to detail and a proven ability to handle multiple priorities
- Self-starter with the ability to conceive of and accept responsibility for projects and see them through to completion
- Project management skills with exposure to Agile development methodologies
Community / Marketing Title: Junior Program Manager
Job Category: Customer Support
We’re conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home, while others will remain remote. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19.
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world's most complex data challenges at scale. Collectively, we endeavor to serve equal parts innovator and contributor. Because our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Tijuana, Mexico MX