Senior Solutions Analyst
Location: Tijuana, Mexico MX
Requisition Number: 209189
Position Title: Solutions Analyst (III)
Senior Solutions Analyst
Location: Tijuana, BC, MX (Zona Rio)
Our mission is to build a world-class analytics ecosystem for mega-scale analytics platforms. Teradata is looking for a Solutions Analyst with a passion for taming enterprise data at scale with innovative technologies, built on robust application frameworks to accelerate delivery and simplify operations. You will leverage your skills in building analytics applications to drive Teradata’s business and provide a reference architecture for the future of the Analytics Ecosystem.
We are a leader in delivering high-powered analytics to companies around the world, driving improved results and transformational capabilities. The Enterprise Data Services (EDS) organization is a highly optimized delivery team building an analytic platform that is truly customer zero for Teradata and recognized as being the best-in-class analytic ecosystem. We are achieving this by focusing on a technical analytic ecosystem that is recognized as best-in-class and positioned to be customer zero for Teradata-released products. EDS places an emphasis on Data Management and Self-Service by defining and securing our data for authorized resources all while simplifying access by providing data in a self-service environment. Executing on an Analytic Delivery Roadmap allows us to provide actionable insights to our business stakeholders. EDS is committed to both operational and development excellence. This is achieved by creating an efficient and effective environment that provides world-class development, maintenance, and support for our EDS customers.
What You'll Do
- Work on data warehouse integration/reporting/improvement projects with a focus on gathering/analyzing requirements, deep-dive analysis of source systems and business processes, and building the prototypes
- You will work with engineers, data modelers, and architects to implement optimal solutions, perform testing, support production releases, and communicate those releases
- Help to design, develop, test, and implement tables, views, operational reporting, scorecards, and dashboards to support internal business customers
- Use data to analyze, interpret and solve complex business problems
- Prepare documentation on all projects, support productization of processes and services of analytics platform product(s)
- Prior work experience in data system design for data mining, modeling, reporting, statistical modeling, and analytics
- Experience communicating requirements and logic design to technical staff, ensuring deliverables meet requirements, and validating results against benchmarks
- General knowledge in analytics, modeling, and data applications concepts for large big data environments
- "Can do” attitude, a quick learner, team player, energetic personality, works well under pressure in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Strong English communication skills (Written & Verbal)
- USA B1/B2 Visa (or the ability to obtain as a condition of employment)
- 5+ years of experience in hands-on system analysis, data analytics role
- 5+ years of experience in SQL and relational databases such as Oracle or Teradata
- Hands-on experience with PowerBI
- Preferred with programming experience in Python, Java, or web development
- Bachelor's Degree above or equivalent. Math or Statistics preferred
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Solutions Analyst
Job Category: Engineering
We’re conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home, while others will remain remote. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19.
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world's most complex data challenges at scale. Collectively, we endeavor to serve equal parts innovator and contributor. Because our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Tijuana, Mexico MX