Intern - Advanced Analytics Product Management
Location: Boston, Massachusetts US
Requisition Number: 209182
Position Title: Intern-Engineering (II)
Our summer internship program is an excellent way for you to gain experience, work with amazing people, and complement your studies as you set the course for your future. The program lasts 10-12 weeks, beginning in May/June and ending in August/September. The Advanced Analytics Product team is a fast-paced, flexible, and fun group. The Teradata culture isn’t just about one kind of person. So many individuals make up who we are, making us that much more unique. It’s what sets apart the dynamic, diverse, and collaborative environment that is Teradata.
The Advanced Analytics team seeks motivated business and technically oriented individuals ready to apply their love of Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence to creating breakthrough products that customers will love. We are looking for a motivated individual who can learn the craft of Product Management, a transferable skill to many professions. We are a mighty team embedded within the cloud Product Management group. We discover and develop new products that will help our customers transform their business. You will enjoy learning about the process of Product Development end to end.
- We will pair you with seasoned Product Managers who are practitioners of enterprise scale product development in the Advanced Analytics space.
- You will support the product discovery and delivery activities of multiple product areas.
- You will have a chance to see the execution of releases into the market and get experience planning for the next release.
- You will work with many roles across the product development lifecycle (such as program manager, software engineer, tester, scrum master).
- Must be enrolled in a BS/MS degree program in Computer Science, Data Science (or related technical field), or you have a technical degree and are working on an MBA in marketing, product development, or related areas.
- Minimum 3.3 GPA
- Must be graduating between December 2021 – June 2024
- Strong background in Data Science
- R/Python coding experience
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Intern - Advanced Analytics Product Management
Job Category: Product Management
We’re conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home, while others will remain remote. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19.
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world's most complex data challenges at scale. Collectively, we endeavor to serve equal parts innovator and contributor. Because our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Boston, Massachusetts US