Lead Management Specialist- Salesforce and Eloqua
Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 209117
Position Title: Campaign Execution Specialist (II)
Teradata has recently built a best-in-class sales and marketing technology stack and we’re looking for smart, motivated, and analytically-minded talent to join our marketing organization as a Marketing Technologist focused on the Lead Management Process.
The ideal candidate for this role can help assess the business needs, as well as identify and optimize use of new/existing technology or process solutions to address those needs. This individual would help with overall implementation and also own various system roadmaps for continual refinement.
We are seeking a candidate who is passionate about technology, process improvement and change management. This role is highly versatile and uses varying skillsets of System Management, UX (User Experience) and Program Management.
- Develop a global framework of standardized process for lead operations
- Drive alignment on the lead and contact management process with all key stakeholders in demand gen, field marketing, sales operations, sales, and marketing teams to ensure clarity of roles & responsibility and a robust time-bound and measurable end-to-end process
- Define and maintain the Lead Intake process to accommodate an effective global, regional business model and needs.
- Coordinate and maintain global processes and definitions for lead routing and lead audit, with the global Business Development Reps and regional Sales partners
- Establish a Lead Governance Committee sharing details on health of leads, audit findings, insights and campaign to lead monthly calls, to ensure transparency and communication
- Coordinate automation of processes across the Technologies (SFDC, Eloqua, Webinar, Event, BDR Automation) through Lead process with appropriate MarTech and IT partners
- Own and manage the lead data model in Eloqua including supporting lead programs, processes and integration with SFDC and other marketing technologies
- Own, optimize and maintain global marketing response management framework and lead scoring model
- Build and scale training on best practices for lead management technologies to ensure users understand (1) the purpose of each system, and (2) when and how to use them effectively
- Lead evaluations and vendor selection for supporting Lead technologies, including translating business requirements into technical specifications
- 3+ years of industry experience in marketing operations, with a focus on B2B lead operations
- Strong knowledge of SFDC (Salesforce), Eloqua and/or other lead automation systems is a must (Administration knowledge is a plus)
- Experience thriving in a fast-paced, high-growth, global environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate with senior marketing leaders and C-level executives
- Passionate knowledge of marketing concepts, methods, and techniques
- Expert attention to detail, objective problem-solving attitude, and a hunger to learn
- Professional attitude and service orientation; team player
What we can offer you:
- An opportunity to be a part of the leading cloud-based analytics company. We are driving analytics at scale and AI for the world's top enterprises.
- Voted as one of the world’s most ethical companies for 10 years running
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Lead Management Specialist- Salesforce and Eloqua
Job Category: Marketing
We’re conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home, while others will remain remote. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19.
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world's most complex data challenges at scale. Collectively, we endeavor to serve equal parts innovator and contributor. Because our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US