ServiceNow Developer Administrator - FedRAMP
Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 209113
Position Title: Software Systems Engineer (IV)
As a core team member of the ServiceNow team within the Information Technology Services division, the ServiceNow Developer/Administrator to join will be responsible for core system configuration, development, and production support on the ServiceNow platform.
- US Citizenship is required.
The responsibilities of this role are to:
- Initially, will help to support the FedRAMP certification process and will work to continue to maintain the requirements needed thereafter to maintain certification.
- Work on ServiceNow configuration, custom development, and production support of the CSM modules following the best practices.
- Perform day to day administration of the ServiceNow tool, including making approved changes to process and workflows.
- Keep the platform upgraded to the latest version.
- Maintain the integrity of the ServiceNow tool across production and non-production environments.
- Work with business users to identify and refine business requirements and workflows.
- Communicate ServiceNow process, operations and capability information to all levels of management effectively.
- Review stories to ensure requirements are clearly understood and aligned to program guiding principles.
- Lead technical analysis of additional module implementations within ServiceNow, including requirements gathering, process modeling and gap analysis and mitigation.
- Troubleshooting incidents, fulfilling support requests, and ensuring the overall health of ServiceNow platform.
- Develop clear and concise technical documentation.
- Understand new ServiceNow features and unused module functionality to drive platform expansion and adoption.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Bachelor’s degree with IT, computer science or technical focus preferred.
- Minimum 5+ years of hands-on experience as a ServiceNow Developer / Admin or application owner, configuring core ServiceNow modules in CSM/ITSM, Portal, Performance Analytics, and APIs. CSM and API experience is required for this role.
- ServiceNow Orlando or later version knowledge strongly preferred.
- Ability to work effectively with on-shore/off-shore team environment.
- Familiarity with Waterfall and Agile (Scrum) project management methodologies.
- Advanced Scripting/ Reporting and other classes area highly recommended.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills.
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certification preferred.
- ServiceNow System Admin certification is an added advantage.
- Experience supporting Federal Government customers is highly desired.
- Experience supporting a Federal certification process such as FedRAMP is a significant benefit.
- Demonstrated understanding of customer service processes, operations and procedures.
- US Citizenship (required)
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: ServiceNow Developer Administrator - FedRAMP
Job Category: IT
We’re conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home, while others will remain remote. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19.
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world's most complex data challenges at scale. Collectively, we endeavor to serve equal parts innovator and contributor. Because our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US