Student Intern – Events
Location: London, Greater London GB
Requisition Number: 209089
Position Title: Intern-Marketing (I)
INTERN: EVENTS AND EXPERIENCE
1 year industry placement for University degree student.
Based at London Bridge offices
Duration : 12 months from July 2021
- Support of Events and Briefings Preparation (virtual and in-person events) in particular with regards to: event tools, registration, tracking, platform management and reporting/analytics
- Support of Events Execution (virtual and in-person)
- Post-event reporting including key metrics measurement, attendees’ surveys feedback consolidation, graphic representations of data and presentations.
Suitable applicants will have the following abilities and skills:
- Currently studying Events Management, Marketing or Business Studies at University
- Have a passion for event management and developing new online/digital formats that truly entice and engage audiences
- Proven technology skills (web, mobile, video conferencing/online meetings)
- Social media experience (copywriting, creativity, analytics)
- An interest and demonstrable skills in Digital Marketing
- Strong interpersonal communications skills
- Ability to quickly learn and process information
- Motivation and enthusiasm
- Ability to work as part of a “virtual” team
- Effective time management skills – ability to multi-task and prioritize own workload
- Confidence and initiative
- Proficiency with word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software
State: Greater London
Community / Marketing Title: Student Intern – Events
Job Category: Marketing
We’re conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home, while others will remain remote. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19.
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world's most complex data challenges at scale. Collectively, we endeavor to serve equal parts innovator and contributor. Because our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
Location_formattedLocationLong: London, Greater London GB