Student Intern – Graphic Design
Location: London, Greater London GB
Requisition Number: 209087
We are looking for a fresh-thinking designer who will work directly with the Senior Graphic Designer on a variety of diverse projects across both digital and print including website collateral, advertising, large format event graphics and social media assets. Our onboarding programme will provide you with the necessary tools and knowledge of how the company works and what we do. You will be based in our London Bridge office and work collaboratively with collegues located across the globe.
- Design and artwork high-quality and engaging material across print and digital
- Take concepts and briefs and provide creative options for how they could be executed
- Providing support to the marketing team, account executives and industry consultants
- Be a brand ambassador to help ensure that all departments and external agencies adhere to the brand guidelines
- Liaise with internal clients to ensure all work is produced to the highest standards and is accurate according to brief
The ideal candidate will display the following traits:
- Currently completing a Graphic Design degree.
- A portfolio demonstrating a variety of print and digital work
- Highly organised, creative and detail oriented.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, AfterEffects)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages particularly PowerPoint
- Video skills a plus but not essential.
- Organised with the ability to prioritise and report on the progress of multiple on-going projects
- Team player with the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
- Ability to conceptualise creative briefs, either independently or as part of a team exercise
- A keen interest in the latest design trends
To apply: follow the link below, please attach a CV, covering letter and portfolio
State: Greater London
Community / Marketing Title: Student Intern – Graphic Design
Job Category: Marketing
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world's most complex data challenges at scale. Collectively, we endeavor to serve equal parts innovator and contributor. Because our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
Location_formattedLocationLong: London, Greater London GB