Marketing Student – Marketing Operations
Location: London, Greater London GB
Requisition Number: 209086
Position Title: Intern-Marketing (I)
In order to support our marketing team in EMEA, we are looking to hire a
Marketing Placement Student (12 months)
based in London (virtually until return to office advised).
THIS IS TERADATA:
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers from your data which improve productivity, reduce inventory or increase customer retention to name a few. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so you can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to your business. And we do it in the cloud, on premise or anywhere in between – at the scale your business requires.
This is what we call pervasive data intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. We are transforming how businesses work and people are living through the power of data.
Get the answer at Teradata.com.
THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY:
Do you possess a strong entrepreneurial spirit, and are self-motivated with a desire to learn?
We are currently looking for a confident and motivated placement student to work as a part of a ‘tightly-knit’ virtual team, supporting key programs and marketing operations with multiple projects and activities.
The role is very hands-on, as well as diverse and it requires flexibility, enthusiasm and commitment but rewards with a varied, interesting range of activities and tasks, in a dynamic organisations which will enhance and develop key skills and provide solid experience that will be valuable to a range of future career directions.
The role reports to the EMEA Marketing Operations Manager based in London, UK and the EMEA Demand Generation Program Lead in Munich Germany. This is a 12 month placement – based in London, UK (virtually, until return to office is advised).
Provision of day-to-day marketing support to key programs and marketing operations across EMEA in order to efficiently and effectively deliver new contacts and incremental funnel for the sales teams.
- CMS Support for internal e-mail
- Creation of internal e-mail newsletters using an e-mail content management system (CMS)
- Compiling of current company-internal information by means of blogs (CMS) and Sharepoint
- Support with the conversion of customer contacts in the Teradata CRM instance
- Social Media Research
- Customer Database Maintenance (Salesforce)
- Operational support with day-to-day functions including:
- Managing and maintaining Marketing Calendar
- Shipping of promotional items to different Teradata offices and event locations
- New Supplier set up
- Support with metrics and reporting
- Research and profiling in support of our key marketing programs
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Studying Marketing or Business Management at University
- Good research, analytical and decision-making skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to communicate with all levels of an organisation both internally and externally
- Effective time management skills. Ability to multi-task and effectively manage and prioritise own workload
- Social Media Advocate
- Good working experience of MSOffice suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with the following would be a plus:
- Salesforce.com or other CRM
- Content Management Systems (CMS) of any kind
- Rudimentary HTML knowledge
- General interest in understanding workflows and technical correlations and tools welcome
- Adaptability and flexibility – need a ‘can-do’ mentality
WHAT WE OFFER:
- You will be working for a company that has been one of the leading providers of big data and analytics for decades. Renowned analysts have confirmed this time and again.
- You will be part of an international company that works with the world's largest organisations–and of a multidisciplinary, energetic marketing team.
- You will work in an informal working environment in an office in Central London
- There are no well-trodden career paths at Teradata. We accompany you individually on your way to success. You will benefit from the long-standing experience of your team colleagues who are happy to share their in-depth knowledge of the industry and technology with you, together with self-learning from the Teradata University Portal.
Change with us the way people live and work thanks to their data. Please submit your application exclusively via careers.teradata.com. We look forward to getting to know you.
#teradata #werehiring #marketing #salesforce #CRM #CMS #EMEA #London
State: Greater London
Community / Marketing Title: Marketing Student – Marketing Operations
Job Category: Marketing
We’re conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home, while others will remain remote. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19.
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world's most complex data challenges at scale. Collectively, we endeavor to serve equal parts innovator and contributor. Because our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
Location_formattedLocationLong: London, Greater London GB