Finance Operations Consultant - Global Renewals Support Center
Location: Airoli Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra IN
Requisition Number: 209078
Position Title: Business Operations Analyst (I)
Role - Finance Operations Consultant, Global Renewals Support Center
Job Location: Airoli, India
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all the data, all the time, so you can analyses anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to your business.
And we do it on-premises, in the cloud, or anywhere in between. We call this pervasive data intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And how we transform how businesses work and people live through the power of data. Get the answer at teradata.com.
This support role for Global Renewals Support Center is an expansion to our current team. We are looking for someone with strong relationship management skills who wants to be on the bleeding edge of analytics technology to join our team as a Finance Operations Consultant. In this role the Consultant will provide back-office administration support for our Global Renewals organization. At a high level, this support consists of product licensing management, support entitlement administration, and contract renewal order creation/submission. This individual will play a critical role in supporting the account and delivery teams in their overall endeavor to provide our customers a world-class experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field
- Experience in a customer sales support or support planning role
- Working knowledge of ERP Install Base and Contracts for Services environments
- Experience working with large data sets to provide analysis, forecasting and ad hoc information
- Experience using Salesforce
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint)
- Excellent English - written and verbal
If you’re detail-oriented and an excellent team player, we want to hear from you! Submit your application and if there is a match, our hiring team will be in touch.
This role will work closely with our Sales and Finance Organizations.
This role will need to be proficient using Salesforce and able to learn new concepts and system process quickly. Including creating reports that aid with Data quality and monitoring.
This role requires the ability to understand many different internal systems (data sets) and how they overlap, while connecting the information contained to provide insights.
As this role involves collaboration with International counterparts, person should be flexible working in shifts.
- Receive executed renewal order documentation
- Update/Validate Product Licensing (install base) data
- Update/Validate Support Entitlement (service level) and Advanced offerings
- Create and Submit the Renewal order to the Teradata Order Management Group
- Ensure initial invoice accuracy for customer delivery and provide on an as-needed basis support for invoice questions
- Salesforce reporting, data monitoring, tracking, and updating
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, ability to work across levels/organizations, ability to build trust-based relationships with senior non-financial managers
- Results and success oriented, conveying a sense of urgency and driving issues to closure
- Ability to work with high degree of self-direction
- Ability to work in shifts
- Work with confidential information
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks in a fast pace environment.
- Able to work well under pressure and to very tight deadlines
- Salesforce and FinancialForce
- Oracle ERP, Order Management, Install Base, Contracts for Service
- Experience using reporting, Business Intelligence tools such as Business Objects, Power BI, etc.
Bachelors degree in Commerce, Business, Accounting, or Finance with 1 to 3 year experience in key responsibility areas.
City: Airoli Navi Mumbai
Community / Marketing Title: Finance Operations Consultant - Global Renewals Support Center
Job Category: Administrative
We’re conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home, while others will remain remote. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19.
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world's most complex data challenges at scale. Collectively, we endeavor to serve equal parts innovator and contributor. Because our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Airoli Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra IN