Associate Quality Engineer
Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN
Requisition Number: 208995
Job Title: Associate Quality Engineer
Education / Experience Requirements:
- Graduate or Post Graduate in Computer Science or Electronics with knowledge on Database concepts & SQL is highly desirable
- Knowledge on at least one cloud platform – Azure / Google Cloud / AWS
- Knowledge on UNIX/Linux and at least one programming/scripting knowledge is a must
- Teradata Database and Client Utilities experience is a plus
- Ability to learn new technologies and tools quickly and to leverage that knowledge for results analysis and problem solving
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with members of Test Engineering and Development groups
- Strong grasp of testing processes where one is results oriented working within a collaborative team
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Develop fully automated tests to validate Teradata database and related components/functions
- Develop tests to reproduce and verify customer reported issues and fixes
- Perform customer-centric validation of TD database under stress, load and with focus on system level integration
- Analyze & report the defects/issues encountered during testing
- Fix database test ware defects as needed
- Position reports directly to the Senior Engineering Manager
- Test methodology is black box customer focused testing on a wide range on machine configurations, on Cloud and on few on-prem platforms as needed.
State: Andhra Pradesh
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Quality Engineer
Job Category: Engineering
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Our connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, Teradata Vantage™, is an extremely scalable, secure, and resilient offering that simplifies ecosystems by connecting data and making it easier to uncover insights from across the organization…regardless of where that data resides. With Vantage, we enable companies to modernize their data management, from start to scale. Every day, millions of users benefit from our open data platform. Empowering customers and partners to develop and build how they like, we enable hundreds of business outcomes and solutions, including improving customer experience and profitability, driving operational efficiency, realizing financial transformation, or achieving operational efficiency.
As the world of data grows, we are the leader in enabling the future of connected businesses, powered by data intelligence. We are committed to delivering on this vision by following sustainable business practices and with a strong focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that only by embracing diversity of identity, thought, background, expression, and perspective can we solve today’s challenges and reimagine tomorrow’s world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN