Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN
Requisition Number: 208989
Position Title: Project Manager (IV)
Location: Hyderabad, India
Teradata Labs is looking for an Agile Coach who can work with multiple engineering teams to implement the right mix of agile practices. We want someone who is passionate about Agile and Lean methodologies and pushes for continuous improvement [Kaizen]. You must be comfortable working in a fast paced, iterative and fun environment, play the role of coach, help influence teams achieve high performance.
Key Responsibilities and Skills:
- You have a deep passion around agility; ability to unlock the intrinsic motivation, potential of people; help them understand the agile values, principles, mindset behind the practices; bring-in transparency and visibility; help in planning, executing and deploying high quality software on time.
- Strong experience in agile transformation in large, matrix, geographically dispersed and virtual teams; successfully integrating agile approaches across various disciplines and stakeholder groups.
- In the past played the role of a scrum master or a software developer.
- Influence and drive teams to operate in a fast paced and exciting environment, develop and release high quality product in an iterative and continuous fashion.
- Highly effective communication skills, including interactive listening with proven ability to negotiate across all levels of the program team.
- Strong problem-solving skills; comfortable working with scrum and program teams in distributed locations.
- A strong team player, mentor and collaborator. You will work with scrum and program teams to help them improve in needed areas and teach/coach them to run agile practices autonomously and help create high performing teams.
- Facilitate getting work done in a servant leader role.
- SPC 4.x – Scaled Agile certification is a plus; prior experience in rolling out SAFe is a plus.
- Be responsible to identify release trains, roll-out Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) along with other agile coaches understanding the challenges and opportunities that exist today.
- Collaborate very closely with program leaders and stakeholders during SAFe roll-out.
- Publish training calendar and conduct role-based trainings to successfully roll-out SAFe across org. [Scrum Master, Product Manager, Program Manager / Release Train Engineer, Stakeholder].
- Facilitate quarterly health-check across scrum teams and program teams – build continuous improvement backlogs.
- Overall play the role of a reflective observer, facilitator, mentor, teacher, coach, enabler, partner and hands-on expert as needed.
- BE/BTech in Computer Science or related with agile certifications in one or more practices (Scrum, XP, Lean, Kanban or similar).
- Minimum 8 years of program management experience with the last 5 years focused in agile coaching, agile implementation and running agile practices with an emphasis on continual improvement.
State: Andhra Pradesh
Community / Marketing Title: Agile coach
Job Category: Engineering
Considering COVID-19, we are still hiring but conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home to comply with current safety regulations. These roles will be required to be in the office once it is safe or restrictions are lifted. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN