Product Support Engineer
Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN
Requisition Number: 208988
Position Title: Product Support Engineer I
What We Do
Teradata delivers business outcome led through technology-enabled solutions in the areas that matter most – from operational excellence and asset optimization, to customer experience and product innovation, to finance transformation and risk mitigation. We work with leading businesses in over 75 countries worldwide. Our clients include many of the top performers and best-known brands in telecom, transportation, consumer packaged goods, financial services and manufacturing. We focus on turning the most complex and challenging data sets into high-value assets that produce high-impact insights and tangible value for the business. We empower companies to achieve high-impact business outcomes. Our focus on business solutions for analytics, coupled with our industry leading technology and architecture expertise, can unleash the potential of great companies.
What You’ll Do: (job summary including something about work environment)
Teradata Product Support Engineers are key members of an expert team of support analysts, focused on delivering a myriad of deep-level technical support related assignments to both internal and external audiences. The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of the Teradata database and its associated tools and platforms along with the ability to clearly articulate support decisions and findings. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, creative, support analyst who is ready to contribute to Teradata's success.
- Knowledge of Teradata products
- Work with internal and external customers to deliver technical analysis and solutions for Teradata product issues
- Recreate problems and work with peers to find the root cause analysis
- Interact with Engineering and peers to isolate product defects
- Adhere to Teradata Incident Management Process
- Treat every customer professionally and with respect; ensure positive customer experience and satisfaction
- Gain and maintain current knowledge of Teradata Customer Services Policies, Procedures and Service offerings
- Create knowledge on new learnings
- Experience working in a mission critical, 24/7 environment (Work environment in Shifts and on-call rotation)
- Experience with LINUX and/or other OS environments
- Experience working in a geographically dispersed support team environment
- Ability to effectively technical knowledge
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and analytical ability
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience using a problem ticketing system
- Ability to effectively share technical knowledge
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline 2+ years of experience
- Be a Learning Mindset and display positive attitude
- Be accountable for the work and show commitment on deliverables.
- Knowledge with the ability to use command line in Linux, and Windows operating systems
- Understanding of Network architecture
- Basic understanding on any programming skills like Java or C/C++
- knowledge on Teradata Database, SQL OR Unity OR Any client Software tools
- knowledge in installation and upgrade processes
State: Andhra Pradesh
Community / Marketing Title: Product Support Engineer
Job Category: Customer Support
Considering COVID-19, we are still hiring but conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home to comply with current safety regulations. These roles will be required to be in the office once it is safe or restrictions are lifted. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN