Senior Cloud Engineer
Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN
Requisition Number: 208932
Position Title: Cloud Services Engineer (III)
Are you passionate about building highly scalable, fault tolerant, elastic, and secure services in public cloud environments like Google Cloud, AWS or Azure? Do you enjoy providing technical leadership to a team of engineers?
Teradata, the world's leading data analytics company is looking for software engineers who are passionate about building cloud services to join our Teradata Cloud team. This is a unique opportunity to join our team in a period of fast growth and expansion. If you are interested in working in a startup environment where you can directly influence the future of cloud based analytics solutions and services, then the Teradata Cloud is the place for you. You will lead a team of engineers, to build cloud services that bring Teradata’s analytics capabilities to the public cloud platforms like Google Cloud, AWS or Azure.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of hands-on software development experience.
- Experience with designing, building, and operating distributed complex software systems on Google Cloud, AWS or Azure.
- Strong computer science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design, and complexity analysis
- Demonstrated proficiency with at least one modern general-purpose programming languages like Java, C++, Go, Python, etc.
- Experience in full stack development.
- Familiarity with dev-ops software development methods.
- Experience with Teradata (or other RDMS) and NoSQL technologies.
- Experience with supporting mission critical, 24x7 systems.
State: Andhra Pradesh
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Cloud Engineer
Job Category: Engineering
We’re conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home, while others will remain remote. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19.
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world's most complex data challenges at scale. Collectively, we endeavor to serve equal parts innovator and contributor. Because our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN