Location: Islamabad, Islamabad PK
Requisition Number: 208921
Position Title: Analytics Consulting II+
Teradata GDC Pakistan is seeking a ServiceNow Developer. (Though the position is 9 to 6, Monday to Friday, but the role requires flexibility to support issues or planned activities after hours, weekends and holidays as needed) Successful candidate must possess and be able to demonstrate technical skills and engineering attitude for success, dedication and commitment.
Key Responsibilities may include:
Candidate will demonstrate skills in areas for the administration, development, documentation and technical support of the ServiceNow platform. This position will vary in the scope of project responsibilities; however generally this position will focus on designing and delivering technical solutions that are developed on the ServiceNow platform.
Duties may include:
- Provide software configuration and customization including, but not limited to: screen tailoring, workflow administration, report setup, data imports, integration, custom scripting and third party software integrations
- Obtain and analyse business requirements and document technical solutions
- Develop, design and rollout new application modules, workflows and catalog requests
- Research new functionality and recommend solutions that deliver customer value
- Candidates should demonstrate experience in the following areas:
- Design and delivery of technical solutions based on the ServiceNow platform
- Leadership skills in technical initiatives
- Generating detailed documentation
- Communications that clearly articulate solutions and the ability to perform demonstrations
- 3 to 6 years experience supporting the implementation, administration, configuration, and/or development of the ServiceNow tool
- ServiceNow Experience should include scripting in ServiceNow, tool configuration, design work, technical configuration and deployment. Specifically, candidates shall possess the skill to develop on the ServiceNow platform including the creation and/or customization of the core applications such as Incident, Problem, Change and Service Catalo
- Excellent communication skills
- Web Services Integration (SOAP,REST, and JSON)
- Experience implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experienced in the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes including customer requirement analysis and system design
- Administration of a ServiceNow instance including the delegation of groups, modification of CMS, workflows, business rules, UI actions, UI policies, ACLs, dictionary, catalog items and updates of all other existing solutions requiring revisions
Community / Marketing Title: Service-now Developer
Job Category: Consulting
Considering COVID-19, we are still hiring but conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home to comply with current safety regulations. These roles will be required to be in the office once it is safe or restrictions are lifted. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Islamabad, Islamabad PK