Senior Systems Engineer, Active Directory & Identity
Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 208844
Position Title: Information Systems Analyst (III)
The AD Engineer will specialize in the design, development, deployment, and support of all aspects of the Microsoft AD environment. The successful candidate must demonstrate enterprise-level ability to support a mature Active Directory environment and associated services in a large dynamic, global environment. The main role for this position will be initially to support the operational aspects of the environment with a goal to move into engineering support for any or all the Active Directory related functions. This includes all related monitoring and operational tasks associated with providing a healthy infrastructure.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Infrastructure Health Monitoring
- Active Directory Design and Administration including multiple forests and domains
- Active Directory and Azure Active Directory Operations
- Constant focus on security posture of the environment as it relates to enterprise identity
- Build and maintain automation around identity life cycle
- Escalation for global support teams
- Create/Maintain and Enhance Team Processes and Documentation
- Active Directory Windows Server Related Functional Support for GPO, Radius, CA, ADFS and Other Domain Relevant Services.
- Operating and Monitoring of multi-tier Public-Key-Infrastructure with Active Directory Certificate Services. This includes services like OCSP and NDES.
- BA/BS degree in an Information Technology or Business-related field required or equivalent experience
- 7+ years Active Directory support experience
- Experience with Azure Active Directory including MFA and App Proxy
- Experience with ADFS implementation and support
- Ability to solve complex admin tasks using Powershell
- Experience with Enterprise SSO solutions (Ping, Okta, etc)
- Strong problem-solving skills and innovation
- Experience with Intune a plus
- Hands-on experience with Office 365 implementation preferred
- Experience working with offshore developers a plus
- Ability to coordinate multiple activities at the same time
- Experience with engaging vendor support
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Systems Engineer, Active Directory & Identity
Job Category: IT
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world's most complex data challenges at scale. Collectively, we endeavor to serve equal parts innovator and contributor. Because our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US