Marketing Manager, Demand Center - APJ
Location: Singapore, Central Singapore SG
Requisition Number: 208825
Position Title: Demand Generation Specialist (IV)
Demand Center Manager - APJ
Location – Singapore
THIS IS TERADATA: With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers from your data which improve productivity, reduce inventory or increase customer retention to name a few. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so you can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to your business. And we do it in the cloud, on premise or anywhere in between – at the scale your business requires.
THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY: Teradata is looking for an innovative, sales-oriented demand center manager to convert top of the funnel inquires and engagements into marketing qualified leads as well as land sales appointments in new logo, cloud opportunity accounts. The ideal candidate will be an experienced marketer with proven track record in exceeding set MQL, sales appointments and pipeline generation targets through sophisticated marketing automation and partnership with Digital Sales Development teams.
- Own and exceed set targets for new contacts acquisition, MQL, sales appointment and pipeline generation in new logo accounts as well as expansion within existing customers in APJ
- Partner with Digital SDRs(sales) to drive outbound, direct ABM motions and generate Sales Appointments in new logo accounts as well as qualify auto-generated MQLs
- Optimize inbound motions including web personalization in collaboration with APJ Digital Campaigns lead and WW Digital COE to increase conversion to known contacts and leads
- Manage Eloqua super user, in-source and/or outsourced, for all Eloqua deployments across APJ
- Adapt and optimize Eloqua nurture and scoring strategy in partnership with Global Campaigns Execution team to drive outcomes for APJ. Direct Eloqua super user to build/adapt global and regional assets for central execution on behalf of the countries in APJ
- Monitor and maintain data quality between Eloqua and Salesforce, work with WW and field teams to append and enrich data to improve segmentation and targeting
- Provide guidance to LDRs on lead assignment and routing, SLAs on aging leads, reporting and troubleshooting
- Establish and manage process for proactive web chat in partnership with APJ Digital and Global Digital COE teams.
- Maximize the use of marketing automation to increase conversion rates from web traffic to qualified leads while optimizing the cost per acquisition and cost per lead
- A Bachelor's degree in marketing or technology, MBA preferred.
- 8+ years of demand center experience in an established B2B environment with deep knowledge around marketing automation and centralized demand center operation servicing APJ
- Strong knowledge on marketing automation technology and platforms, especially Eloqua, SFDC, ABM tools and other martech stacks
- Excellent understanding of various digital marketing mix and channels – SEM, social, email, webinar, display and etc
- People leadership experience in managing both direct and virtual teams as well as external agencies
- Strong communication skills- both written and verbal- to speak, present, and collaborate
Change with us the way people live and work thanks to their data. Please submit your application exclusively via careers.teradata.com. We look forward to getting to know you.
#teradata #werehiring #marketing #digitalmarketing #marketingops
State: Central Singapore
Community / Marketing Title: Marketing Manager, Demand Center - APJ
Job Category: Marketing
Considering COVID-19, we are still hiring but conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home to comply with current safety regulations. These roles will be required to be in the office once it is safe or restrictions are lifted. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Singapore, Central Singapore SG