Location: BEIJING, Beijing Shi CN
Requisition Number: 208820
The Solution Architect has deep knowledge of a stack of technologies required for a client’s solution with Auto/Manufacturing industry know how/best practice.
The Solution Architect defines the logical and physical architecture blueprints for a project and works with the Ecosystem Architect to determine technology and implementation choices and tradeoffs.
The Solution Architect has consulting and people leadership skills targeting client Enterprise Architects and Project Tech Leads.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Define logical architecture and/or physical blue-prints for a client solution
- Define and develop architecture for integration of the Ecosystem Architecture components into the client’s Analytic Ecosystem.
- Define the client’s architecture at the mid-levels of the analytic architecture cube - the Logical to Solution (Physical) Layers.
- Provides direct support for solution delivery teams. Works directly with the Teradata Ecosystem Architect and other consultants.
- Work with Teradata project managers to scope projects and develop a statement of work, project plan, and risk analysis.
- Provide architecture thought leadership and actively participate in the design, implementation, and roll-out efforts.
- Act as thought leadership evangelist providing advisory services to customers in their digital transformation engagement, marketing event, pre-sales activities, etc.
- Solution Expert with Implementation Experience - Has been or is now actively involved in technical consulting engagements
- Deep technical experience in some significant portion of the analytic ecosystem technologies, and knowledgeable in others to connect appropriate dots for a given solution
- Expertise in Hadoop and Open Source - Has been or is currently actively involved in designing and or implementing projects that include Hadoop and Open Source options
- Expertise in Teradata and Commercial - Has been or is currently actively involved in designing and or implementing projects that include Teradata and other commercial options
- Expertise in On-Premises and Cloud - Can define architectures covering on-premises, cloud, and hybrid of on-premises combined with cloud
- Expertise documenting technical systems architectures and explaining the systems so that both developers and technical (IT) managers can understand the rationale behind the design.
- Architecture Framework Expertise - Expertise on Teradata Architecture Framework
- Industry framework certification such as TOGAF, Zachman or FEA is a plus
- Adopts Architecture Principles - Adopts and validates the architecture definition against Teradata's architecture principles
- Identifies and Utilizes Design Patterns - Promotes reuse through actions, identifies and develops emerging pattern.
- Consulting and leadership skills targeted at customer project roles
- Targets Audience Appropriately - Transitions between architects and implementers at appropriate level for audience
- Articulate and persuasive - Can present as a solution team leader and influence decisions
State: Beijing Shi
Community / Marketing Title: Solution Architect
Job Category: Consulting
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Our connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, Teradata Vantage™, is an extremely scalable, secure, and resilient offering that simplifies ecosystems by connecting data and making it easier to uncover insights from across the organization…regardless of where that data resides. With Vantage, we enable companies to modernize their data management, from start to scale. Every day, millions of users benefit from our open data platform. Empowering customers and partners to develop and build how they like, we enable hundreds of business outcomes and solutions, including improving customer experience and profitability, driving operational efficiency, realizing financial transformation, or achieving operational efficiency.
As the world of data grows, we are the leader in enabling the future of connected businesses, powered by data intelligence. We are committed to delivering on this vision by following sustainable business practices and with a strong focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that only by embracing diversity of identity, thought, background, expression, and perspective can we solve today’s challenges and reimagine tomorrow’s world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: BEIJING, Beijing Shi CN