Senior Project Manager
Location: BEIJING, Beijing Shi CN
Requisition Number: 208819
Senior Project Manager will act as Program Manager within large customer account, is responsible for delivering the customer projects successfully with customer satisfaction.
- Deliver customer projects as assigned within budget, schedule, cost and quality
- Timely forecast project P&L and implement as planned
- Manage project risks, issues and improving actions for better project performance
- Gain internal/external stakeholders’ support for better project delivery
- Improve the delivery quality to increase customer satisfaction
- Improve delivery efficiency through adoption of GCA Project Management Framework and Project Management Governance Policy
- Share best practices and lessons learned in project management community
- Collaborate with GTM team (AE/EM) to support the presales activities, to win more business
Flexible to work in office or customer site, travel across GCA as required.
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- > 10 years hands-on project management experiences
- Experiences of project P&L management
- Project implementation experiences of Financial Services industry
- Solution implementation experiences of data governance/integration/analytics domain
- Good communication and conflict management skills
- Proactive working and teamwork spirit
- Good learning skills
- Cloud/SaaS project implementation experiences is a good plus
State: Beijing Shi
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Project Manager
Job Category: Consulting
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Our connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, Teradata Vantage™, is an extremely scalable, secure, and resilient offering that simplifies ecosystems by connecting data and making it easier to uncover insights from across the organization…regardless of where that data resides. With Vantage, we enable companies to modernize their data management, from start to scale. Every day, millions of users benefit from our open data platform. Empowering customers and partners to develop and build how they like, we enable hundreds of business outcomes and solutions, including improving customer experience and profitability, driving operational efficiency, realizing financial transformation, or achieving operational efficiency.
As the world of data grows, we are the leader in enabling the future of connected businesses, powered by data intelligence. We are committed to delivering on this vision by following sustainable business practices and with a strong focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that only by embracing diversity of identity, thought, background, expression, and perspective can we solve today’s challenges and reimagine tomorrow’s world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: BEIJING, Beijing Shi CN