Partner Ecosystem Lead- UK&I
Location: London, Greater London GB
Requisition Number: 208806
Position Title: Account Executive VI
Partner Ecosystem Lead-UK&I
Teradata is looking for a highly motivated and experienced individual to manage, develop, grow and execute relationships for Teradata’s Partner Ecosystem. This Ecosystem comprises of Systems Integration & Consulting Partners, Independent Software Vendors(ISV’s), Resellers and Distributors as well as our Cloud Technology Partners (Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud Platform). The individual will also be responsible for working within a Geography where Teradata operates in EMEA. Our current Geographies within EMEA are UK & Ireland, Western Europe, Nordics & Russia, Central and Middle East & Africa. Engagements will be with Partners in the Geo as well as the extended Teradata account teams, to identify new partnering opportunities and collaborate with the EMEA/Global Alliances & Partner organisation to contract, onboard and develop those relationships. This position requires a high energy individual that can manage multiple touch points and create strong relationships internally and externally across the organization and work collaboratively to support the success of our business within Teradata’s Go-To-Market organization.
Applicants should have a proven track record in partnership management, channels, business development and sales in working with the relevant partner types. The scope of the role includes identification of new business opportunities with or through the partner, including growth within existing Teradata accounts, as well as net new customer growth, and management of the relationships and sales engagement process within the Geography to gain agreement with requisite stakeholders on execution. Other responsibilities include developing presentations and materials, sales support with partners, tracking partner sales opportunities and quarterly business reviews. The role will require exceptional interpersonal skills, strong strategic sense and a deep understanding of Teradata strategies and our evolving Direct and Partner business models.
- Drive increased adoption of Teradata solutions with the partner organisation; facilitate communication, enablement and resource alignment to accelerate growth.
- Create, develop and execute functional or sector specific initiatives in line with partners and Teradata strategic objectives.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the Partner’s business objectives and effectively communicate and align with Teradata to drive incremental growth.
- Develop strong relations and advocates with key decision makers on the partner side as well as internally in Teradata to support growth of our business.
- Identify new business opportunities with or through partners, develop plans for how Teradata can leverage these and gain agreement with requisite stakeholders on execution.
- Develop presentations and materials to support sales with and through partner.
- Support sales calls and consulting engagements where partner is involved by maintain up to date best practices on partnership
- Achievement of MBO’s associated with driving revenue and new account development and related activities.
- Secondary focus on supporting several other partnerships in the region on a tactical basis.
- A bachelor’s degree (graduate degree a plus) as well as 5 years’ experience in managing complex relationships with one or more of the following skills:
- A strong understanding of and practical experience in alliance management specifically within high-tech at both a strategic, tactical and operational level.
- Strategy, business planning formulation and execution experience, with measurable result.
- Experience managing complex relationships across multiple levels and disciplines.
- Ability to manage a complex selling environment where objectives between the Partner and Teradata may not always be aligned.
- High degree of executive presence; proven ability and experience to operate effectively at senior management and C-executive levels.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly gain trust and credibility
- Broad set of contacts within the Partner Ecosystem in that specific Geography
- Knowledge of key Enterprise-class Customers in that Geography
- Broad Vertical Industry knowledge and ability to align technology to Customer Value & business outcomes
- Exceptional Interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to deliver effective diplomatic communications as well as handle sensitive information and materials in a confidential manner
- Current knowledge of Teradata solutions is recommended
- Passion to win, entrepreneurial, high energy, responsive, and results-driven self-starter
- Ability to deal well with change and be a team player, builder, and leader
- Excellent presentation skills and confidence
- Be proficient in the use of both written and spoken business English as well as languages in that Geogrpahy
The successful candidate will report directly to the EMEA Head of Alliances & Partners. Grade and salary will be commensurate with the demands of the role and based on experience. The successful candidate will work from a Teradata facility or virtual and will be expected to travel on business frequently and often (50% travel).
State: Greater London
Community / Marketing Title: Partner Ecosystem Lead- UK&I
Job Category: Sales
Considering COVID-19, we are still hiring but conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home to comply with current safety regulations. These roles will be required to be in the office once it is safe or restrictions are lifted. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: London, Greater London GB