Integration Partner Development Manager
Location: London, Greater London GB
Requisition Number: 208805
Position Title: Client Relationship Specialist (IV)
Integration Partner Development Manager, EMEA
Integrator Development and Growth
The Integration Partner Development Manager, EMEA will lead the onboarding and development of a set of named Integrators across EMEA reporting into the Integration and Consultancy Partner Lead, EMEA. He/she will be actively engaged in successfully executing against the transformation of the Integration Partner strategy. The individual will support the identification of Integration Partners pan EMEA and the areas of joint business focus. He/she will ensure a smooth and successful onboarding, identification of agreed metrics for growth, and strong relationship building to ensure accelerated growth through a select number of Integration Partners. A close link with the Teradata field sales team is imperative.
The Integration Partner Development Manager will have clearly defined targets and will be working as part of the EMEA GPO Team ensuring that they are fully supporting the success of that GEO.
The three measures of success are:
Successful onboarding of identified Integration Partners: Focusing on fulfilling the Teradata partner growth strategy near, mid-term and long term through an identified set of Integration Partners. Having experience of identifying, onboarding and agreeing areas of focus is imperative alongside experience of direct sales and how an indirect model can be used to accelerate growth (existing customers and net new logo).
Integration Partner Growth: Each partner will have an area of focus – segment / industry. Metrics need to be agreed and monitored.
Relationship Management: Managing relationships is core to the success of this role: both partner and business units within Teradata. Measures such as direct feedback, partner growth and CX excellence will be in place that ensure the role is successful in building and driving transformation through relationships.
- Building and enabling a network of Integration Partners pan EMEA
- Agree areas of vertical focus and align metrics
- Enablement of identified partners
- Ongoing relationship building (pan partner and including decision makers, influencers, sales people)
- Programs, promotions and incentives to accelerate growth
- Close alignment with Teradata field sales to ensure success and partner inclusion in account planning, forecasting and QBR’s
- Driving the use of Teradata knowledge resources and tools ensuring that they are fully leveraged (EBC’s / demos / trials, etc)
- Use of Big Bet funds to drive growth
Successful candidates will have the following profile:
- Ability to think strategically, and to transform strategy into results. Assumes personal responsibility for achieving business results
- Exceptional communications and presentation skills. Ability to positively represent yourself and Teradata
- Demonstrated ability to lead successful partner engagements through managing relationships
- Experience and proven success of leading complex sales engagements through a partner from a field sales lens perspective
- Sales leadership experience
- Strong experience on proactively engaging with ‘new’ Integration Partners and agreeing a joint plan / onboarding
- Strong experience on understanding and managing account and partner P&L
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work strategically at C level
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong understanding of impact on margins in a sales / partner environment
- Understanding and experience of Partner Programmes and Framework Agreements
- Partner orientation — Able to maintain ongoing relationships with clients to support a strong relationship, mutual understanding, and meeting of their needs and repeat business
- Team player – ability to work with multi-disciplined teams and work with many parts of the Teradata organization
- Strategic and visionary thinking
- 10 years plus experience of working in a software / services / recurring revenue environment
Measures of Success:
- Partner Satisfaction levels
- Driving and accelerating repeatable YoY growth for both the partner and Teradata
- Deep knowledge of the partner strategy and where Teradata fits with a view to growing mutually identified verticals / customers
- Mutually (Partner and Teradata) agreed metrics to monitor and measure success
- Successful onboarding of a set of Integration Partners
State: Greater London
Community / Marketing Title: Integration Partner Development Manager
Job Category: Sales
Considering COVID-19, we are still hiring but conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home to comply with current safety regulations. These roles will be required to be in the office once it is safe or restrictions are lifted. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: London, Greater London GB