FedRAMP Technical Program Manager, Cloud Operations
Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 208774
Position Title: Project Manager (IV)
FedRAMP Technical Program Manager, Cloud Operations
Location: San Diego, CA
Teradata is growing our Cloud Operations team and we’re looking for individuals that exemplify our principle of Customer Obsession through operational excellence, leadership, and a passion to continually be the voice of the customer. This is a unique opportunity to join our team in a period of fast growth and expansion. If you are interested in working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment where you can directly influence the future of cloud-based analytics solutions and services, then this is the place for you. You will actively develop and implement state of the art technical solutions, including capabilities to support elastic scalability, on-demand self-service, disaster recovery, and usage-based consumption, to enable customers to solve their most complex data analytics challenges.
The qualified candidate will drive operational aspects related to the delivery of Teradata Cloud’s federal government solutions. You will be central to attain and maintain related certifications, development of release schedules, resolving day to day technical roadblocks faced by a cross-functional team, and manage dependencies with partner teams to deliver features and fixes to customers fast and efficiently.
- Manage cross-functional project teams to ensure effective delivery of federal requirements.
- Facilitate and verify compliance (i.e., FedRAMP) evidence and artifacts (monthly, quarterly, annually, etc.) per continuous monitoring requirements.
- Takes ownership and accountability of technical project planning and delivery for large programs.
- Manage communication across teams, at all altitudes (customers, leadership, engineers).
- Work closely with the Product Managers to translate business objectives into execution strategy, lead and successfully execute the strategy through strong collaboration and agile leadership.
- Ensure data is collected to appropriately inform decision making for mitigating risks and resolving issues.
- Identify dependencies between complex programs/projects and determine impact.
- Utilize an agile mindset to create a collaborative environment that fosters autonomy, transparency, mastery, innovation, and learning; promotes continuous improvement.
- Anticipate and aggressively remove obstacles that slow down or prevent programs from delivering on program objectives. Drive for clarity to keep teams moving forward.
- Monitor and resolve end-to-end process for such things as repeating pain points/sticking points, blockers.
- 5+ years of strong technical program management experience.
- 3+ years managing compliance projects and/or programs such as FedRAMP, ISO 27001, SOC 2, CSA, or HITRUST.
- Experience working with public cloud providers (AWS, Azure, and/or Google Cloud).
- Demonstrated success in managing complex projects from start to finish while working with significant autonomy.
- Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle; ability to adjust and apply this knowledge in a dynamic environment using agile methodologies.
- Outstanding organizational, communication, interpersonal, relationship-building skills conducive to collaboration; able to work well in a cross-functional, matrix management environment.
- Ability to establish credibility and rapport with senior executives and technical and non-technical team members alike.
- Ability to successfully collaborate with all functions across the entire company.
- A service-oriented minded person who "Thinks Customer".
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: FedRAMP Technical Program Manager, Cloud Operations
Job Category: Customer Support
Considering COVID-19, we are still hiring but conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home to comply with current safety regulations. These roles will be required to be in the office once it is safe or restrictions are lifted. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US