Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
Requisition Number: 208688
Teradata (NYSE: TDC), the cloud analytics company delivering Pervasive Data Intelligence, transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data. We leverage 100% of the relevant data, all of the time, so businesses can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter. This is called pervasive data intelligence, powered by the cloud. And it’s the answer to the complexity, cost and inadequacy of today’s approach to analytics. This position is part of the Vantage Cloud and Applications Team. This team provides customers with Vantage as a Service increasing choice and flexibility in public cloud.
- Work with cross functional teams in Agile software development to design and automate test plans; create infrastructure and environments to run components and end-to-end integration tests at scale.
- Develop and integrate automation tests as part of CI/CD process to enable rapid development, build, deployment, test, and production release of Teradata Vantage Cloud and Applications on AWS, Azure and Google Cloud platforms.
- Develop deep understanding of features; proactively identify, troubleshoot and analyze software defects and risks independently
- Assist Cloud Engineers in the identification, reproduction and resolution of product defects
- Utilize understanding of quality engineering, DevOps, software engineering best practices and user experience to influence design and implementation approaches. The ideal candidate is a technically versatile team player with passion for quality.
- BSCS/MSCS degree or equivalent.
- 2-5 years of experience in professional software/cloud engineering, including agile development.
- Strong test development & automation experience of Functional, Integration & UI tests (Python/RobotFramework based API testing, Web UI testing with Selenium Web Driver, Load Test with JMeter, etc.)
- Proficient in Python, Linux Operating System, Bash/Shell, and test development & automation at large scale (CI/CD) concept.
- Proven experience with AWS/Azure/Google Cloud platforms, micro-services, RESTful API-based architecture and networking.
- Familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, and peer review tools (Git, Jenkins, Jira, etc.)
- Good working experience in engineering practices such as code reviews, unit test, static code analysis, code coverage analysis, software security, etc.
- Basic knowledge and experience with database and SQL.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Dive deep, detail-oriented and customer-focused.
CountryEEOText_Description: Why We Think You’ll Love Teradata We prioritize a people-first culture because we know our people are at the very heart of our success. We embrace a flexible work model because we trust our people to make decisions about how, when, and where they work. We focus on well-being because we care about our people and their ability to thrive both personally and professionally. We are an anti-racist company because our dedication to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a statement. It is a deep commitment to doing the work to foster an equitable environment that celebrates people for all of who they are.
State: Andhra Pradesh
Community / Marketing Title: Cloud Engineer
Job Category: Engineering
At Teradata, we believe that people thrive when empowered with better information. That’s why we built the most complete cloud analytics and data platform for AI. By delivering harmonized data, trusted AI, and faster innovation, we uplift and empower our customers—and our customers’ customers—to make better, more confident decisions. The world’s top companies across every major industry trust Teradata to improve business performance, enrich customer experiences, and fully integrate data across the enterprise.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Pune, Maharashtra IN