Senior Cloud Network Engineer
Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN
Requisition Number: 208595
Position Title: Cloud Services Engineer (III)
Senior Cloud Network Engineer
Are you passionate about building highly scalable, fault tolerant, elastic, and secure services in public cloud environments like AWS, Azure and GCP?
Teradata, the world's leading data analytics company is looking for Network cloud engineers who are passionate about building cloud services to join our Teradata Cloud team in Hyderabad, India. This is a unique opportunity to join our team in a period of fast growth and expansion. If you are interested in working in a startup environment where you can directly influence the future of cloud-based analytics solutions and services, then the Teradata Cloud is the place for you. You will drive the networking solutions required to build cloud services that bring Teradata’s analytics capabilities to the public cloud platforms. Your job responsibilities will include:
- Design connectivity solutions between on-prem & public cloud networks
- Design networks for the management plane of our cloud services
- Implement automations to provision, configure and monitor networking solutions
- Develop threat models to ensure the network setup is secure and meets our compliance standards
- Troubleshoot network scalability and performance issues
- BTech in CSE/ECE, MTech or combination of education and experience or equivalent
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience in the networking field
- At least 1 year of experience with designing, implementing, and operating network solutions on public cloud platforms like GCP, AWS or Azure.
- At least 1-year experience with coding automations on the public cloud platforms like GCP, AWS or Azure using languages and tools like Python, Go or Ansible
- Industry recognized certifications in networking like Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) or equivalent
- Experience with connectivity solutions between on-prem & public cloud networks
- Experience with security mechanisms such as Firewalls, ACLs, PBR, packet filtering, IPSec, GRE, NAT, L3 VRF.
- Subject Matter Expert in the areas of IP routing, Wide Area Networking technologies, MPLS, SD-WAN, VLANs, Cloud Services, ISE, Firewalls, Load balancers, Security Compliance and disaster recovery solutions.
- Experience with routing protocols like BGP, EIGRP, etc.
- Experience with building point to point IPSec tunnels and SSL VPNs
- Experience with networking solutions like AWS DirectConnect, AWS/Azure PrivateLink, Azure ExpressRoute, GCP InterConnect
- Experience with supporting mission critical, 24x7 systems.
State: Andhra Pradesh
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Cloud Network Engineer
Job Category: Engineering
We’re conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home, while others will remain remote. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19.
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world's most complex data challenges at scale. Collectively, we endeavor to serve equal parts innovator and contributor. Because our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN