Business Intelligence Analyst III
Location: Tijuana, Mexico MX
Requisition Number: 208572
Business Intelligence Analyst II
Location: Tijuana, BC, Mexico (Zona Rio)
We are looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst who is an SQL enthusiast, collaborator, and team player to join the Services Operational Excellence team within the Customer Support and Services organization. If you are inquisitive and searching for an opportunity to find answers in data, let’s talk!
You possess solid knowledge and hands-on experience with data structures and data modeling. You are a creative thinker who can turn data into insight that supports business decisions. You are resourceful and able to think outside the box to solve complex problems with a positive outlook and can work both independently and in a team environment. You are open to ideas and willing to learn and grow. You thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. You are detail-oriented and deadline-driven to deliver accurate results on time. If this describes you, you’re the right candidate for the role!
- Partner closely with the business and technical teams to translate business requirements into technical specifications and build reports and dashboards in Power BI and ServiceNow
- Analyze data results and communicate findings in a simple and concise format to business stakeholders
- Collaborate with IT to understand the customer support and services data architecture
- Migrate existing reports and interfaces from other platforms to Power BI or ServiceNow
- Work closely with the business and technical teams to ensure the project delivery meets the business requirements
- Research and find solutions for issues related to the reporting environment
- Assist in ServiceNow platform implementation efforts related to reporting and Performance Analytics
- Excellent English Skills: verbal, written, and visual presentations
- USA B1/B2 Visa (or the ability to obtain as a condition of employment)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business or another related discipline
- Experienced in collecting user requirements with the ability to understand complex business needs and translate them into solutions in Power BI or ServiceNow
- 2+ years of industry experience authoring BI report solutions with Microsoft Power BI platform
- Demonstrated aptitude writing complex SQL statements and an understanding of logical and physical data modeling
- Versed in the Microsoft Office Suite with an emphasis on Excel (experience coding in VBA a plus)
- Ability to work in teams and as an individual contributor – strong consultative and consensus-building skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- 1+ year of experience with ServiceNow Performance Analytics
- Experience with other BI tools (BusinessObjects/Cognos, Tableau, Grafana, etc.)
- Experience with statistical methodologies and software
- Understand agile methodologies such as scrums, development sprints, demos, and sprint reviews
Community / Marketing Title: Business Intelligence Analyst III
Job Category: Customer Support
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Our connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, Teradata Vantage™, is an extremely scalable, secure, and resilient offering that simplifies ecosystems by connecting data and making it easier to uncover insights from across the organization…regardless of where that data resides. With Vantage, we enable companies to modernize their data management, from start to scale. Every day, millions of users benefit from our open data platform. Empowering customers and partners to develop and build how they like, we enable hundreds of business outcomes and solutions, including improving customer experience and profitability, driving operational efficiency, realizing financial transformation, or achieving operational efficiency.
As the world of data grows, we are the leader in enabling the future of connected businesses, powered by data intelligence. We are committed to delivering on this vision by following sustainable business practices and with a strong focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that only by embracing diversity of identity, thought, background, expression, and perspective can we solve today’s challenges and reimagine tomorrow’s world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Tijuana, Mexico MX