Business Operations Analyst
Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 208571
We are seeking an energetic, self-starter with excellent communication and project management skills to support the Product Engineering Group within Teradata. The business operations analyst will report directly to the Senior VP, Product Engineering and be responsible for assigned projects, as well as some administrative support for the office -- managing meetings, events and financials. Demonstrated experience with drafting reports, analyzing data, and authoring and editing presentations and reports using software tools is essential. The business operations analyst will work with a high level of confidentiality and independence, need to be highly flexible and be able to adapt in a high demand, quick changing work environment. Key attributes for success include excellent project management, organization, and communication skills, with an ability to work well with all levels of company management, as well as outside customers and vendors
- Work on assigned projects to gather and analyze data, conduct research and draft communications for presentation to company executives.
- Effective communications and presentation support for the Executive Leadership Team.
- Ability to support project management activities by packaging and tracking action items, schedules and risks.
- Manage meetings within the Product Engineering Office and outside the office.
- Coordinate or produce written correspondence and presentation-quality slides in a timely and accurate manner for senior management and board-level audiences.
- Proficient working with Finance, IT and HR processes, forms, and communications
- Work in a multi-functional work group using proactive problem-solving skills
Skills & Attributes
- Excellent communication and organization skills, managing multiple projects with excellent attention to detail
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft 365 and SharePoint, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to proactively problem solve in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent organization and time management skills; strong scheduling skills
- Works cooperatively with other team members, strong interpersonal skills
- Understanding of software technology and development practices such as Agile
- Bachelor degree
- Excellent communication, analysis, research and data skills
- 2+ years experience in a technology company environment preferred
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Business Operations Analyst
Job Category: Administrative
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world's most complex data challenges at scale. Collectively, we endeavor to serve equal parts innovator and contributor. Because our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US