Sr Staff Cloud Network Architect
Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN
Requisition Number: 208525
Are you passionate about building highly scalable, fault tolerant, elastic, and secure services in public cloud environments like AWS, Azure and GCP?
Teradata, the world's leading data analytics company is looking for Network Architects who are passionate about building cloud services to join our Teradata Cloud team in India. This is a unique opportunity to join our team in a period of fast growth and expansion. If you are interested in working in a startup environment where you can directly influence the future of cloud-based network solutions and services, then the Teradata Cloud is the place for you. You will drive the networking solutions required to build cloud services that bring Teradata’s analytics capabilities to the public cloud platforms. Your job responsibilities will include:
- Design connectivity solutions between on-prem & public cloud networks
- Design networks for the management plane of our cloud services
- Evaluate, architect, and support infrastructure and services architecture and designs from a network and security perspective
- Implement automations to provision, configure and monitor networking solutions
- Develop threat models to ensure the network setup is secure and meets our compliance standards
- Troubleshoot network scalability and performance issues
- MS/ME/M.Tech in CS or equivalent with networking background or BS/BE in CS or equivalent with adequate experience and networking expertise.
- At least 7 years of hands-on experience in the networking field
- At least 3 year of experience with designing, implementing, and operating network solutions on public cloud platforms like GCP, AWS or Azure.
- At least 5 years of experience with coding and automations on the public cloud platforms like GCP, AWS or Azure using languages and tools like Python, Go or Ansible
- Experience working with deployment templates such as AWS Cloud Formation or Azure ARM templates or Terraform.
- Industry recognized certifications in networking like Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) or equivalent.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with networking solutions like AWS DirectConnect, AWS/Azure PrivateLink, IP Abstractions, Azure ExpressRoute, GCP InterConnect and Megaport.
- Experience with security mechanisms such as Firewalls, ACLs, PBR, packet filtering, IPSec, GRE, NAT, L3 VRF.
- Subject Matter Expert in the areas of IP routing, Wide Area Networking technologies, MPLS, SD-WAN, VLANs, Cloud Services, ISE, Firewalls, Load balancers, Security Compliance and disaster recovery solutions.
- Experience with routing protocols like BGP, EIGRP, etc.
- Experience with building point to point IPSec tunnels and SSL VPNs
- Experience with supporting mission critical, 24x7 systems.
- Knowledge about Teradata, bynet, databases, SUSE Operating system is a plus.
- Familiarity with Agile/SAFE project management methodologies and processes is a plus.
State: Andhra Pradesh
Community / Marketing Title: Sr Staff Cloud Network Architect
Job Category: Engineering
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world's most complex data challenges at scale. Collectively, we endeavor to serve equal parts innovator and contributor. Because our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN