Database Administrator (DBA)
Location: BEIJING, Beijing Shi CN
Requisition Number: 208519
JOB Title: Database Administrator
The Database Administrator specializes in the database and EDW and ETL system maintenance. The Database Administrator should be familiar with RDBMS, like Teradata, MySQL and Oracle. The Database Administrator monitor and maintain the EDW and ETL environment with the specific toolset required by the client. These tools may include direct interfaces supplied with Teradata, Linux, as well as third party tools. The Database Administrator will be key to implementing Teradata projects, and needs to be familiar with best practices for working within these environments and within mixed environments.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Daily operation and maintenance of EDW in bank.
- Database management, like data backup and recovery, right management, etc.
- ETL jobs scheduling and monitoring, health inspection.
- Customer requirements change support, business and production problem solving, etc.
- Minimum 2 years experience of SQL language.
- Minimum 2 years experience of Perl or Shell.
- Familiar with Linux / Unix environment Common Operations Command.
- Self-motivated and strong pressure resistance.
State: Beijing Shi
Community / Marketing Title: Database Administrator (DBA)
Job Category: Consulting
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world's most complex data challenges at scale. Collectively, we endeavor to serve equal parts innovator and contributor. Because our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
Location_formattedLocationLong: BEIJING, Beijing Shi CN