Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN
Requisition Number: 208428
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between. We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
High Availability Software Test Engineer will be a critical part of Teradata Engineering team and responsible for developing/automating test plans and technologies to help develop quality products. Successful candidates will have designed and implemented test procedures (functional, regression, integration & load-tests) required to ensure successful product delivery. They will be well versed in working in and contributing to a fully Agile and automated Software development and testing process. The ideal candidate is a technically versatile team player with passion for quality.
• Implement/troubleshoot Software Test Automation
• Design & contribute to test automation efforts
• Develop & execute complex test plans including load, failure/recovery and boundary test conditions
• Participate in Agile software development & test processes
• Analyze and troubleshoot issues and test conditions
• Assist product engineers in the identification, reproduction and resolution of product defects
• Provide & implement recommendations/suggestions to improve testing efficiency
Your Business Objectives would include:
Principal software development, QA knowledge, analytical skills & ability to plan and organize test automation procedures.
• Teradata does not offer employment sponsorship for this position
• Engineering in Computer Science or equivalent with 2 years in the following
• Agile Software Development knowledge
• Proficient in SQL, Python, Unix/Linux Shell scripting
• Understands cloud deployment strategies (AWS, Azure)
• Strong test development & automation knowledge of Functional, Integration & UI tests
• ETL & load test concepts in complex multi-system environments
- Working knowledge of programming languages (C, JAVA) & high-performance analytics computing environments
- Proficient in SQL & Python
- Proficient in test development & automation at large scale (CI/CD) concept
State: Andhra Pradesh
Community / Marketing Title: Quality Engineer
Job Category: Engineering
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world's most complex data challenges at scale. Collectively, we endeavor to serve equal parts innovator and contributor. Because our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN