Senior Software Engineer
Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN
Requisition Number: 208410
The activities are geared towards improving visibility and enable decision making and improve efficiency to provide faster turnarounds with minimal manual intervention. These efforts will require you to interact with employees at every level and from different departments and geographies of Teradata. Updating of Teradata Labs policy, process, procedure, guidelines and templates.
Education / Experience Requirements:
- 6 to 8 years of Service Engineering/Data visualization/ Advanced Scripting/DevOps of large-scale enterprise systems
- Graduate or Postgraduate in Computer Science or Electronics with knowledge on Sql Optimization, Data visualization, Advanced DevOps automation is highly desirable
- Skill set required: Python, Advanced Sql, Power BI, Engineering tools like Jira, Confluence, Git, Artifactory, Jenkins/Teamcity etc.
- Knowledge on data extraction, data reporting with analytic projections on complex data sets is must.
- Should be hands on automating business process, system maintenance functions and CI/CD scripting with python and other advanced scripting technologies
- Hands on in developing BI objects
- Knowledge on Unix/Linux on any public cloud is preferred
- Knowledge of Java & Java script technologies is a added advantage
- Willingness to learn new technologies and tools and quick ramp up
- Should have very good problem-solving skills
- Results oriented working within a collaborative team
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Service Engineering/Data visualizations of existing for large-scale enterprise systems and user data of internal tools and services
- Deliver reports with insights and future projects to enable decision making easy
- Identify automation areas and driving end to end implementation
- Determine the scope by analyzing the problem definition and requirements
- Document the design proposals using flow charts, layouts, diagrams, charts etc
- Deliberate on the proposed solutions and implement the best possible one by adhering to the coding standards and best practices
- Deploy the solution based on the target system specifications
- Monitor the tools utilization and optimize to drive efficiencies
- Individual Contributor
- Team Player
- Reports to Engineering Manager
State: Andhra Pradesh
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Software Engineer
Job Category: Engineering
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world's most complex data challenges at scale. Collectively, we endeavor to serve equal parts innovator and contributor. Because our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN