Finance Operation Coordinator – Team Lead
Location: Airoli Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra IN
Requisition Number: 208383
Position Title: Supervisor, Financial Planning & Analysis
Finance Operation Coordinator – Team Lead
Location: Airoli, India
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all the data, all the time, so you can analyses anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to your business.
And we do it on-premises, in the cloud, or anywhere in between. We call this pervasive data intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And how we transform how businesses work and people live through the power of data. Get the answer at teradata.com.
This role will report to the Global Manager of Finance Operation Coordinators.
The Global Finance Operation Coordinators team is an expansion to our current global team. The Finance Operation Coordinator Team Leader will supervise and guide the team in performing their finance operations responsibilities across one of the company’s three regions for project set up, maintenance, project documentation, invoicing, processing of change orders, monthly performance reporting, and control operations. This role will work closely with region and finance leadership.
The team leader is the single point of contact for the Global Manager of Finance Operation Coordinators; has functional technical expertise, knowledgeable on policies and procedures, sets priorities for the team and monitors the quality of work of the team to help meet objectives on time, with the oversight of the manager.
This role requires not only advanced reporting and expertise with MS excel but the ability to leverage the data warehouse for ad hoc reporting, and to demonstrate advanced capabilities with reporting tools to drive innovation and efficiency improvement.
Strong Excel skills are required, with experience using advanced functions to automate reports. Time management, ability to multitask, and analytic skills are essential for this role.
As this role involves collaboration with international counterparts, the person should be flexible working in shifts.
Key Responsibilities: -
- Supervise, guide and coordinate the daily activities of the team members.
- Single point of contact for the Global Manager of Finance Operation Coordinators
- Apply Finance Governance Policies
- Support for PSA (Professional Services Automation) system tasks: setting up new projects, reporting on project / customer financials, and project maintenance
- Manage Revenue Recognition requests
- Manage Billing Requests
- Administer Project Setup, Maintenance, and Completion
- Ensure the integrity of the PSA system record
- Generate PSA & IDW (Business Objects) reports on request from Project Managers and proactively to secure compliance and data accuracy
- Prepare Standard Weekly/Monthly Reports across regions.
- Proactively make suggestions for improvements to the financial and portfolio management processes
- Maintain archive of customer contracts and projects, bid review documentation, and other written materials needed
- Provide general business operations support to the regions.
- Support training and implementation of Financial Operations Processes and Teradata’s PSA system.
- Support compliance to & management of Finance Operations metrics
- Provide input and help facilitate staff evaluation/s.
- Self-motivated; ability to work independently and as part of a group
- Proficient written/oral English skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong (advanced) Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work across levels/organizations, ability to build trust-based relationships with senior non-financial managers
- Results and success oriented, conveying a sense of urgency and driving issues to closure
- Ability to work with high degree of self-direction
- Work with confidential information
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks in a fast pace environment.
- Able to work well under pressure and to very tight deadlines
- Process documentation and deployment
- Experience in managing processes across cultures
- FinancialForce Experience is preferred
- Experience using BI tools such as Power BI, Tableau etc.
Bachelor’s in business, accounting, or finance and/or minimum 4 to 10 years of related experience
City: Airoli Navi Mumbai
Community / Marketing Title: Finance Operation Coordinator – Team Lead
Job Category: Finance
Considering COVID-19, we are still hiring but conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home to comply with current safety regulations. These roles will be required to be in the office once it is safe or restrictions are lifted. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Airoli Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra IN