Location: Guangzhou, Guangdong Sheng CN
Requisition Number: 208377
Position Title: Commercial Sales V
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Responsible of sell Teradata solutions (HW, SW and Cloud Based) into a group of target accounts including but not limit to financial services, government and services and meet/exceed the target.
- Responsible for setting and maintaining the account strategy for the overall engagement with the client.
- Drive the sales motion by direct coverage and indirect coverage. Leveraging partners to drive co-sell and sell-through. Develop an effective partner strategy and drive business growth.
- Understands the clients’ key business initiatives, areas of concern, technology stack, and competitive environment. With this knowledge, recognizes how Teradata solutions could be applied and can articulate the value of these solutions.
- Manages the selling process across all areas of the business and closes sales of hardware, software, and services
- Leads the direction for the account team; responsible for account planning, business development meetings, managing the selling process and closing sales opportunities
- Engages with internal resources to bring in expertise and specialized sales resources as needed
- Builds and manages relationships with client decision makers including but not limited to the C-suite
- Coordinates team engagement with client, mapping each resource to most valuable opportunities and serves as an escalation point for high priority client issues
- Maintains knowledge of Teradata products and solutions as well as competitive offerings
- Coaches and develops Junior Account Executives and Solution Architects
- Bachelor’s Degree required and 15+ years sales experiences in vendors/SI/ISV
- Successful track record of up-selling to existing customers and prior sales experience with large accounts.
- Significant technical and industry knowledge in order to drive sales conversations with both IT and business decision makers
- Awareness and comprehension of the latest advanced analytics techniques and how they apply to business decisions
- Customer relationship management experience, particularly at the C-suite level
- Good network of local partnership with SI, ISV and cloud service providers
- Ability to apply critical thinking to develop and solve business challenges
- Prior experience in managing sensitive and highly political environments; balancing the needs of the customer while ensuring the business remains profitable
- Ability to effectively prioritize key activities and delegate as needed
- Industry knowledge- providing Innovative and creative capabilities in industry leading solution strategies and predicting/forecasting possible business problems
- Experience of selling cloud solutions
- Experience of selling Data Platform, Analytic Solution or Business Applications
- Retail/Auto/Finance industry background as better
State: Guangdong Sheng
Community / Marketing Title: Account Executive
Job Category: Sales
Considering COVID-19, we are still hiring but conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home to comply with current safety regulations. These roles will be required to be in the office once it is safe or restrictions are lifted. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Guangzhou, Guangdong Sheng CN