Finance Operations Coordinator
Location: Airoli Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra IN
Requisition Number: 208336
Position Title: Financial Planning & Analyst (I)
Role - Financial Operation Coordinator
Location: Airoli, India
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all the data, all the time, so you can analyses anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to your business.
And we do it on-premises, in the cloud, or anywhere in between. We call this pervasive data intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And how we transform how businesses work and people live through the power of data. Get the answer at teradata.com.
This role will report to the Financial Operations Global Coordination Manager.
This support role for Global Finance Coordinator is an expansion to our current global team. This new team member will join the team in driving and owning the finance operations responsibilities across one of the company’s three regions for project set up, maintenance, project documentation, invoicing, processing of change orders, monthly performance reporting, and control operations. This role will work closely with region and finance leadership.
This role requires not only advanced reporting and expertise with MS excel but the ability to leverage the data warehouse for ad hoc reporting, and to demonstrate advanced capabilities with reporting tools to drive innovation and efficiency improvement.
Strong Excel skills are required, with experience using advanced functions to automate reports. Time management, ability to multitask, and analytic skills are essential for this role.
As this role involves collaboration with international counterparts, the person should be flexible working in shifts.
- Apply Finance Governance Policies
- Support for PSA (Professional Services Automation) system tasks: setting up new projects, reporting on project / customer financials, and project maintenance
- Manage Revenue Recognition requests
- Manage Billing Requests
- Administer Project Setup, Maintenance, and Completion
- Ensure the integrity of the PSA system record
- Generate PSA & IDW (Business Objects) reports on request from Project Managers and proactively to secure compliance and data accuracy
- Prepare Standard Weekly/Monthly Reports across regions.
- Proactively make suggestions for improvements to the financial and portfolio management processes
- Maintain archive of customer contracts and projects, bid review documentation, and other written materials needed
- Provide general business operations support to the regions.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong (advanced) Excel skills
- Strong communication skills, ability to work across levels/organizations, ability to build trust-based relationships with senior non-financial managers
- Results and success oriented, conveying a sense of urgency and driving issues to closure
- Ability to work with high degree of self-direction
- Work with confidential information
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks in a fast pace environment.
- Able to work well under pressure and to very tight deadlines
- Experience using BI tools such as Power BI, Tableau etc.
Bachelor’s in business, accounting, or finance
City: Airoli Navi Mumbai
Community / Marketing Title: Finance Operations Coordinator
Job Category: Finance
Considering COVID-19, we are still hiring but conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home to comply with current safety regulations. These roles will be required to be in the office once it is safe or restrictions are lifted. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Airoli Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra IN