Sales & Use Tax Analyst
Location: Peachtree Corners, Georgia US
Requisition Number: 208272
Position Title: Tax Analyst (II)
The position will focus on assisting with all aspects of sales & use tax compliance and reporting. It requires interaction with other business groups, as well as senior corporate tax members and reports directly to Sales & Use Tax Manager.
- Assist Sales & Use Tax Manager
- GL Tax Reconciliations
- Coordinate and work with other departments on tax issues
- Tax Audit Preparation
- Tax Compliance Reporting
- Special Projects
- Use Tax Determinations
- Generate Transactional Reports
- Review Vendor Invoices and Contracts
- Tax Research and Resolution
- Sales Tax Related Activity
- Invoice Review & Approvals
- Maintain Tax Exemption Certificates
- Form W-9 requests
- Business License renewals
- Maintain reference files
- Previous experience in sales/use tax required with 3+ years preferred
- Familiar with GL Account Reconciliations
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Pivot Tables, Formulas & Macros a plus
- Comfort with Oracle or similar ERP operating system
- Demonstrated analytical and research skills
- Proven written and oral communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Highly motivated and detail oriented
- Dependable, with good work ethic
- Must have an ability to interface with other departments in a manner that will professionally represent the department
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
City: Peachtree Corners
Community / Marketing Title: Sales & Use Tax Analyst
Job Category: Finance
Considering COVID-19, we are still hiring but conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home to comply with current safety regulations. These roles will be required to be in the office once it is safe or restrictions are lifted. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Peachtree Corners, Georgia US