Partner Sales Manager
Location: North Sydney, New South Wales AU
Requisition Number: 208161
Position Title: Client Relationship Specialist (V)
Analytics is a $200 billion industry fuelled by the speed, scale and competition of the rising digital economy. But with all the investments in analytics being made by businesses looking to gain an edge in this world, there’s one question no one seems to be asking: When do we stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver? The answer is “now.” Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so Teradata customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to their businesses. Teradata calls it pervasive data intelligence, and only Teradata has the industry-leading products, expertise, and services to deliver it today.
It all starts with Teradata Vantage, the cloud-based platform for pervasive data intelligence. Vantage is the answer to the complexity, costs and inadequacy caused by today’s approach to analytics. Teradata Vantage delivers artificial intelligence and machine learning with scale, to deliver timely, accurate answers and intelligent automation across the enterprise. Teradata Consulting provides access to 5,000 experts around the globe and the ongoing services needed to implement pervasive data intelligence. So, Teradata customers can remain focused on driving digital transformation; continual investment, experimentation and uncertainty ends here. It’s time to stop buying “analytics.” And start investing in answers. For more details, refer Teradata.com.
Teradata is looking for a highly motivated and experienced individual to manage, grow and develop the Australian and New Zealand relationships with Teradata’s cloud technology providers and its most strategic global systems integration partners, in addition to supporting several other tactical relationships. This position requires a high energy individual that can manage multiple touch points and create strong relationships across the organization and work collaboratively to support the success of our business within Teradata and the partner organization.
Applicants should have a proven track record in partnership management or experience working with, and/or for, regional Systems Integrators/Consulting firms, and pushing cloud adoption through a network of partners. The scope of the role includes identification and development of new business opportunities with or through the partners (including growth within existing Teradata accounts), management of the relationships and sales engagement process to gain agreement with requisite stakeholders on execution. The applicant will develop presentations and materials, support sales calls and maintain up to date best practices on partnership. The role will require exceptional interpersonal skills, strong strategic sense and a deep understanding of our Teradata strategies and business model and cloud go to market business engagement.
- Drive the increased adoption of Teradata solutions with the partner organization; facilitate communication, enablement and resource alignment to accelerate growth.
- Create, develop and execute functional or sector-specific initiatives in line with partner and Teradata strategic objectives.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the Partner’s business objectives and effectively communicate and align with Teradata to drive incremental growth.
- Develop strong relations and advocates with key decision makers on the partner side as well as internally in Teradata to support growth of our business.
- Identify new business opportunities with or through partners, develop plans for how Teradata can leverage these and gain agreement with requisite stakeholders on execution.
- Develop presentations and materials to support sales with and through partner.
- Drive cloud adoption and go to market within the partner ecosystems
- Support sales calls and consulting engagements where partner is involved by maintaining up to date best practices on partnership
- Achievement of MBO’s associated with driving revenue and new account development and related activities.
- Secondary focus on supporting several other partnerships in the geography on a tactical basis.
- A bachelor’s degree (graduate degree a plus) as well as 10 years’ experience in managing complex relationships with one or more of the following skills:
- A strong understanding of and practical experience in alliance management specifically within high-tech at both a strategic, tactical and operational level.
- Strategy, business planning formulation and execution experience, with measurable result.
- Strong cloud knowledge and understanding of cloud partner ecosystems.
- Experience managing complex relationships across multiple levels and disciplines.
- Ability to manage a complex selling environment where objectives between the Partner and Teradata may not always be aligned.
- High degree of executive presence; proven ability and experience to operate effectively at senior management and C-executive levels.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly gain trust and credibility
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to deliver effective diplomatic communications as well as handle sensitive information and materials in a confidential manner
- Current knowledge of Teradata solutions is recommended.
- Passion to win, entrepreneurial, high energy, responsive, and results-driven self-starter.
- Ability to deal well with change and be a team player, builder, and leader.
- Excellent presentation skills and confidence.
City: North Sydney
State: New South Wales
Community / Marketing Title: Partner Sales Manager
Job Category: Sales
Considering COVID-19, we are still hiring but conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home to comply with current safety regulations. These roles will be required to be in the office once it is safe or restrictions are lifted. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: North Sydney, New South Wales AU