Location: Tijuana, Mexico MX
Requisition Number: 208111
Position Title: DevOps Engineer (III)
Teradata is looking to hire a DevOps Engineer to join our team. As we continue to build momentum as a hybrid cloud analytics provider, our Cloud Database team has a dedicated focus on extending our market-leading database to develop even stronger cloud capabilities.
Improving existing SRE/DevOps
Build out a staging environment for automated testing of updates
Working with CI/CD to get code to deployment faster
Develop service analytics, monitoring, dashboards, and alerting
Deploying AWS infrastructure using CloudFormation
Automating common steps performed manually
Ensuring uptime and performing on-call duty
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar degree, or comparable work experience.
• 8+ years of experience in a DevOps role
• 5+ years of experience developing software in Python, Java, and/or Go.
• 5+ years of experience with continuous integration, pipeline automation and orchestration.
• Strong systems administration expertise
• Experience with AWS services such as EKS, EC2, ECS
• Experience with the following or similar GIT, Jenkins, Maven, Docker, JMeter, Artifactory, Kubernetes
• Experience with monitoring automation systems such as CloudWatch and Datadog or Splunk
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
• AWS Certified
• Working knowledge of networking infrastructure and protocols
• Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving
Community / Marketing Title: DevOps Engineer
Job Category: Engineering
Considering COVID-19, we are still hiring but conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home to comply with current safety regulations. These roles will be required to be in the office once it is safe or restrictions are lifted. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Tijuana, Mexico MX