Change Control Analyst I (3 openings)
Location: Tijuana, Mexico MX
Requisition Number: 208048
Position Title: Customer Technical Support Specialist I
Change Control Analyst I
Location: Tijuana, BC (Zona Rio)
Change Control Analysts manage the changes and System Updates that are made to Teradata products for our Fortune-500 customers all around the world. The Change Control Analyst I is the perfect job for a new Computer Science Graduate who is interested in Data Analytics, Automation, and enterprise-level Linux/Unix systems.
In 2019, Teradata aligned the Change Control teams in the Americas, EMEA, and APAC regions under one umbrella resulting in the Global Change Control Team. This group has a strong focus on Automation, DevOps, Process Optimization, and Remote Change Control Delivery.
It is time to take Change Control Service Delivery to the next level by expanding our footprint to include Change Control Analysts in our new Tijuana Innovation Center. This addition will contribute to our goal of Service Delivery Modernization, add capacity to our "Follow the Sun" support model, and increase the flexibility of our Global Change Control Organization to deliver on customer demands. This is a unique opportunity to join a service-focused team, operating globally to implement best practices and drive higher customer satisfaction.
We are seeking 3 entry-level Change Control Analysts who will focus on delivering Change Control Requests as well as Case Support as required. Your primary responsibility will be to work with external customers and internal Teradata teams to plan, schedule, and execute Change Controls in the Americas region. As a Change Control Analyst you will work with the US-based Change Control Center of Excellence to ensure delivery of consistent and standardized change controls with high quality and best-in-class customer experience.
We are a fast-paced and high-tech environment and may require extended hours and after-hours follow up given the nature of the changes occurring 7x24.
Change Control Analysts - What will you Do?
- Provide high-quality Change Control services to Teradata Customers by:
- Analyzing install base for CC opportunity
- Pre-Change Control consultation and Preparation
- Coordinating, scheduling, and planning
- Remote Implementation of Change Controls
- Change Control Onsite Implementation/Supervision
- Identify and apply Change Control best practices in all activities/tasks
- Drive continuous improvements into the process for efficiency, quality, and reliability
- Work closely with the CC Center of Excellence when problems occur requiring deep technical and problem resolution skills
- Support Private Cloud for Teradata (TD on VMWare), Public Cloud (AWS / Azure / GCP), and On-Prem deployments
- Share knowledge and experience with other team members
- Actively engage in learning new technologies and adoption of process improvements to create a better customer experience
- Provide local language and remote Change Control incident support
- Participate in a 24x7 on-call rotation
Experience and Qualifications:
- Strong English Communication (Written & Verbal)
- USA B1/B2 Visa
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Working knowledge of Linux, UNIX, and Windows OS’s
- Passion for customer satisfaction and continuous improvement
- Experience working in a virtual team with different cultures
- Have strong organizational skills, self-starter and self-directed
- Ability to travel and work in a customer-facing environment
- Advance knowledge of Teradata products and technology
- Experience with Automation and DevOps concepts
Community / Marketing Title: Change Control Analyst I (3 openings)
Job Category: Customer Support
Considering COVID-19, we are still hiring but conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home to comply with current safety regulations. These roles will be required to be in the office once it is safe or restrictions are lifted. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Tijuana, Mexico MX