Digital Marketing - Senior Interactive Producer
Location: New York, New York US
Requisition Number: 208028
Position Title: Digital Marketing Specialist (V)
Teradata is looking for a skilled Senior Digital Interactive Producer to join its Digital Marketing Group. Reporting to the Vice President of Digital Marketing, you will play a key role in growing the company's Digital Center of Excellence. You will be hands-on and tactical. As an individual contributor, you will have the opportunity to demonstrate strategic thinking when planning new opportunities. You will be proficient in data-driven strategies and possess an in-depth knowledge of the Digital Marketing ecosystem's functional areas.
As part of the Teradata Digital Center of Excellence, the Senior Digital Interactive Producer supports the development, set-up, execution, and measurement of our web marketing efforts.
- Right-hand person to the Vice President of Digital Marketing COE helping the development and implementation of Customer Digital Journeys
- Digital marketing point person for COE Hubs – EMEA and APAC
- Collaborate with key stakeholders on digital strategy, merchandising, creative teams to create innovative and strategic digital executions
- Development of sitemaps, wireframes, visual concepts and interaction paradigms
- Lead the prioritization of features & functionality based on business value, technical feasibility, and other factors.
- Manage the evergreen search site map development strategy.
- Working with project managers and Sr. Web operations lead to solving day to day maintenance requests.
- Help spread best practices such as Agile, Lean and Continuous Development
Partner with user experience team to user-test designs through sketches, functional prototypes, etc. to ensure they meet the intended goals.
- Update web content using a CMS system
- Ensure that a website's content is optimized for user experience - arranging and editing the material into a coherent, unique style that is true to the site's brand
- Work with marketing cross-functional members, and designers and web development teams to enhance functionality and features as required by changing market conditions and emerging opportunities
- Working with Technical delivery manager to ensure the sites and applications are functioning correctly and troubleshoot platform issues and solve them with the help of support teams
- Proficiency in content management systems a must.
- Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Data Studio, and SEO knowledge
- Solid knowledge in HTML and familiarity with CSS.
- Familiarity and passion for digital marketing concepts, practices, and programs with a strong understanding of web marketing
- Demonstrated ability to develop, test and deploy multiple marketing campaigns with the ability to execute quick iterations to test theories and designs, user experience, analytics and data for decision making
- Aptitude to effectively prioritize and complete multiple tasks
- Knowledge of best practices for web
- Exemplary communication and presentation skills
- 6+ years of digital agency experience
- 8+ years of digital producer roles in digital production
- Direct creative agency management experience
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Data-driven and digital KPIs management experience
- A strong understanding of current web technologies e.g., Responsive design and mobile-first
- Experience developing CMS-based pages from scratch
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
City: New York
State: New York
Community / Marketing Title: Digital Marketing - Senior Interactive Producer
Job Category: Marketing
Considering COVID-19, we are still hiring but conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home to comply with current safety regulations. These roles will be required to be in the office once it is safe or restrictions are lifted. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: New York, New York US