Program Specialist - Chief of Staff Office
Location: London, Greater London GB
Requisition Number: 208025
Position Title: GTM Enablement Program Specialist (IV)
CHIEF OF STAFF OFFICE Program Specialist
You will support and manage key programs to drive improved sales, more efficient processes and achieve our company’s long-term goals. The role must work cross-functionally to satisfy business requirements and meet the needs of several stakeholders across Field Sales, Consulting, Sales Ops, Marketing, Product, Finance, and others. This role reports directly to the Chief of Staff for EMEA.
- Planning and follow-up on the activities of the Executive VP of EMEA, The Chief of Staff EMEA, and the regional leadership team
- Communication planning and execution. Write and edit selected communications.
- Create presentations and develop information packages in preparation of executive meetings
- Drive strategy initiatives
- Deliver business analytics, insights, and guidance to support business decision making
- Identify, scope and drive critical projects and initiatives partnering with cross-functional teams across the organizations
- Collect and leverage data from numerous sources to solve strategic, tactical, structured, and unstructured business problems
- Provide project management support and drive process changes for initiatives of varying size and scope
- Maintain org. charts, SharePoint sites, distribution lists, etc..
The role must work cross-functionally to satisfy business requirements and meet the needs of several stakeholders across all the Teradata functions in EMEA.
Discretion and confidentiality are essential attributes in this role.
Skills, Experience and Knowledge
- The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree and relevant work experience ideally in a Project Management Office, management consulting, corporate strategy office, or sales operations
- A proven track record for planning, executing, controlling and closing projects and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Experience of project management
- Strong skills in creating and maintaining project and programme plans, including risks, actions, issues, dependencies
- Highly proficient IT skills with MS Office Suite with advanced experience with Excel-based modeling, including pivot table usage, to develop meaningful and actionable analytics. The ability to craft a story, communicate effectively, and leverage PowerPoint to create compelling and visually appealing content
- Excellent written/oral communication skills for reports and presentations
- Diplomatic ability to influence others at all levels of the business
- Strong and demonstrated ability to build lasting relationships with key stakeholders
- Personable, pro-active, professional and able to demonstrate full commitment to exceptional delivery.
- Work as a key member of the Chief of Staff team
- Exemplary communication skills and the ability to communicate and interact at all levels of the organisation.
State: Greater London
Community / Marketing Title: Program Specialist - Chief of Staff Office
Job Category: Sales
Considering COVID-19, we are still hiring but conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home to comply with current safety regulations. These roles will be required to be in the office once it is safe or restrictions are lifted. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: London, Greater London GB