Senior Software Engineer
Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN
Requisition Number: 208011
With more than 10,000 employees in 43 countries, we help over 1,400 customers leverage their data like never before. Our people are the heart of our success. We are passionate about what we do. We ask questions. We know our customers intimately. We think differently. You can, too. If You love technology and what it can do. You have a global mindset and want a dynamic place where capability and creativity merge … where your talents shine, where your future is yours to shape, where your innovations make the world better.
With primary development center in Hyderabad, and two R&D facilities in Bangalore and Pune the team is in excess of 500 engineers. R&D Labs at Hyderabad is the biggest R&D division outside of San Diego facility, and has teams producing world class features for the Teradata database stack and its Unified Data Architecture. The Labs team in India work on wide variety of products and technologies including core database internals, both on the server and client side of the Teradata’s world-renowned database platform, Aster, Hadoop, Teradata’s cloud offerings and performance engineering
Sound appealing? Then, you belong with us – Teradata.
Fast-paced, flexible, fun. That describes our work environment… a place to brainstorm with the best data minds, engage customers and surprise yourself with what’s possible, every day.
Qualifications & Educational Requirements:
- B Tech / M Tech / Ph.D in Computer Science/Statistics/Mathematics
Role & Responsibilities:
- Design & Develop scalable analytics functions of medium/high complexity
- Code, test & debug system software using agile methodology
- Developing new features/change requests.
Understanding Requirements, Software Architecting, Software development, Unit/Integration testing, bug fixing.
- 5-8 years of design & development experience in C/C++.
- Strong C/C++ programming skills.
- Good knowledge of Machine Learning Algorithms
- Should be comfortable with SQL(ANSI/Database specific).
- Teradata knowledge is a plus.
- Good knowledge and experience in AGILE and SCRUM methodologies.
- Ability to work with Architects and Engineering Managers and translating concepts to products.
- Understanding of Database internals, data structures and OS internals.
- Software development skills including software architecting, design specification, test specification, coding, testing.
- Strong programming skills with C
- SQL knowledge
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Teradata/any other RDBMS
State: Andhra Pradesh
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Software Engineer
Job Category: Engineering
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world's most complex data challenges at scale. Collectively, we endeavor to serve equal parts innovator and contributor. Because our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN