Digital Marketing - Technical Delivery Manager
Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 207932
Position Title: Digital Marketing Specialist (V)
Teradata is looking for a Technical Delivery Manager to join the in-house digital marketing center of excellence. This role requires someone technical who is familiar with programming language and concepts, CMS, who is passionate in Scrum and Agile methodology, self-organized and high performing, can ensure the scrum process is followed, and facilitate continuous improvement with the team and organization.
- Organize the technical team to follow Agile/Scrum best practices
- Help the team assess current ‘Digital Transformation Maturity’ and move to next level
- Improve transparency and gain agility in digital projects within the team and cross-functional groups in the organization
- Document tasks, requirements, user stories, sprint planning, sprint retrospectives, and releases in JIRA and Confluence
- Help to gather requirements through intake forms and in JIRA and Confluence on any requests coming in to the team from other external teams
- Remove development team impediments or identify the right person within the organization that can help remove team impediments
- Facilitate in discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
Required Skills and Experience
- First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I)
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least two years within a software development organization that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory
- Excellent skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Knowledge of numerous well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats)
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, SAFe, etc
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing
- Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills
- Second level Scrum Master certification (CSP, PSM II)
- SAFe Agilist [SA] or SPC 4.x certification – As SAFe Agilist understand Scaled Agile framework at a very high level that helps to support and collaborate with Agile Coaches in rolling out SAFe.
- Roll-out Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) successfully understanding the challenges and opportunities that exist today within the team's workload
- Experience applying Agile methodologies to web development or marketing related projects, and/or working at an interactive agency – not just in software development / engineering
- Experience interacting with Figma, Balsamiq, or similar tool for wireframing or UX design
- Prior experience as a team lead of technical developers
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field
- Overall 10+ years of job experience in Agile software development and 5+ years of relevant job experience
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent team player and comfortable working closely with others in cross functional areas of the business
- This role will ideally be based out of our San Diego, CA location once it is safe to return to the office following COVID-19 measures.
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Digital Marketing - Technical Delivery Manager
Job Category: Marketing
Considering COVID-19, we are still hiring but conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home to comply with current safety regulations. These roles will be required to be in the office once it is safe or restrictions are lifted. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US