Location: BEIJING, Beijing Shi CN
Requisition Number: 207863
Position Title: Analytics Consulting II+
The Data Scientist is responsible for advanced analytics on data from the data warehouse, usually associated with data mining or statistical analysis. This often involves assembling and preparing forecasting, response modeling, fraud detection, segmentation, risk management and CRM. Industry specific methods and solutions are used to solve industry specific tasks.
- Clarify the business problem for the purpose of data analysis.
- Define data mining application requirements.
- Define, build, and verify analytical models.
- Interpret and document the analytical models and results.
- Support clients in scoring analytical models or score models on behalf of the client.
- Deliver a workshop or a presentation to clients on lessons learned from the analysis and model development.
- Train clients on any techniques required for their future use of analytical models.
Flexible to work in office or customer site and to travel across East China when required
- Master Degree or above in Bachelors Degree or above in Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Finance, Business, Finance, etc.
- 7 years or above analytic modeling experience including at least 4 years continuous experience in banking industry.
- Strong analytic background, typically in mathematics and the application of statistics
- Experienced in developing both descriptive and predictive models using Machine Learning and/or Deep Learning algorithms.
- Experienced both in programming languages (SQL/SAS/Python/R etc) and analytical tools (Scikit-Learn/XGBoost/LightGBM/TensorFlow/Keras/Pytorch/Spark etc).
- Knowledge of the industry associated with the project.
- Can work independently and under hard pressure.
- Learn fast and high interest of pursuing a consulting career
- Strong communication and presentation skills / great own initiative / strong leadership in initiating and delivering projects
- Good ability of storytelling to get customer involved
- Familiar with banking business and banking application design and implementation
- Familiar with data visualization tools such as Tabulae, PowerBI, etc
- Management experience will be a plus
State: Beijing Shi
Community / Marketing Title: Data Scientist
Job Category: Consulting
Considering COVID-19, we are still hiring but conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home to comply with current safety regulations. These roles will be required to be in the office once it is safe or restrictions are lifted. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: BEIJING, Beijing Shi CN