Vice President Consulting Delivery EMEA
Location: London, Greater London GB
Requisition Number: 207839
Position Title: VP, Consulting
Vice President, Consulting Delivery, EMEA
Position Location: London, UK
Direct/Matrix Reports: 6-8
As a pioneer in data and analytics, Teradata believes that analytics and data unleash the potential of great companies and our mission is to empower companies to achieve high-impact business outcomes through analytics at scale and on our industry leading technology foundation.
The VP Consulting Delivery will report to the EVP of EMEA and is responsible for the EMEA Consulting Business, in excess of $100M of consulting revenue and 400+ people. Our Consulting organization includes all practice specialties such as Data Science, Architecture, Business Intelligence and Data Foundation. We operate on premise, in the cloud, and in hybrid architectures.
The VP, Consulting Delivery, EMEA must regularly collaborate with executives across Teradata, to effectively:
- Develop, facilitate and execute go to market strategies for EMEA Consulting
- Align our Consulting teams to Teradata business strategies and manage customer satisfaction with our consulting business
- Deliver on Consulting revenue and margin commitments, optimizing profitability and delivery flexibility
- Build robust plans for the Consulting business (pricing, utilization, skills, etc) and manage predictable and accurate P&L forecasts using Salesforce, FinancialForce, and other available tools
- Ensure Consulting effectiveness, increase utilization, flexibility and secure efficient training for key Consulting skills
- Ensure the Consulting team is skilled to deliver successfully.
- Be responsible for developing, motivating, recruiting and retaining talent and foster a high performing consulting culture.
- Manage, foster and grow relationships at the executive level with high visibility key clients, prospects, and industry partners.
- Work closely with the EMEA Partner team and our SI & Consulting Partners, external resource providers and Teradata Global Delivery Centers.to deliver mutual success
Knowledge and Experience:
- You will have a successful track record transforming, planning, developing, governing, training and managing a high-performance consulting organization with regional or global scale.
- The person for this role will have held a similar position in the past and is experienced in supporting business transformations in large organizations.
- You understand data and analytics and have experience from a Consulting Delivery organization.
Your Critical Skills:
- Consulting Management
- Ability to motivate and empower teams to achieve a common goal, providing clear direction and creating an environment that fosters professional and personal success in a multicultural global environment.
- The ability to coach, mentor and develop consulting associates to enhance their performance on both consulting skills, strategy and customer delivery.
- Ability to effectively manage consulting services order/revenue generation and business profitability while meeting strategic business goals.
- Strong track record for high performance while guiding through change and transition.
- Ability to manage the business P&L
This is an ideal role for a high performing consulting executive who is looking for their next opportunity and interested in building, not from scratch and at scale, in an environment where we are investing in our tools, technology, process, practice and people.
What's most important for all positions in our GTM team is that they have strong fundamentals, are highly accountable, holds themselves and others to a high standard and are passionate about what they do.
State: Greater London
Community / Marketing Title: Vice President Consulting Delivery EMEA
Job Category: Consulting
Considering COVID-19, we are still hiring but conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home to comply with current safety regulations. These roles will be required to be in the office once it is safe or restrictions are lifted. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: London, Greater London GB