Change Control Support
Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN
Requisition Number: 207781
Position Title: Change Control Services Support III
Title: Change Control Services Support III
This is an opportunity for an individual to become a member of the Change Control team at Hyderabad, India. He/She will work with a team of engineers devoted to providing “World Class” service in support of these and other Teradata customers located around the world. The change control specialist is the owner of the customer’s change controls that are used to upgrade various components of the Teradata Portfolio. He/She is responsible for establishing and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction. This role provides change control services and full system support that includes hardware and software. The change control specialist will provide leadership in the planning stages of installations and upgrades as well as project coordination during these activities and system support. Additionally, the role provides hardware and software first level technical support within the “Teradata Customers Services” (TCS) department of the Teradata division. This position is 24 x 7 and requires availability and willingness to work in shifts.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to; software, firmware, application upgrades, system analysis, customer communication, asset management, change control pre-work documentation and individual development for mission critical customer support.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Ability to grasp technical content and apply concepts in day-to-day activities.
- Strong oral and written skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong facilitation and team skills.
- Perform simple to complex operations with the use of a personal computer. Flexibility in a multi-managed working environment.
- Thorough understanding of the processes.
- Organized in managing work load.
- Project management skills
- Multi-tasking activities.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICAITONS
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or electronics technology discipline or equivalent experience
- Conceptual understanding of Intel-based computer hardware architectures
- Minimum 2 years experience in a computer related technology field
- Experience working in customer services role
- Willing to work in 24 x 7 environment involving shifts.
- Advance knowledge of Teradata, Linux, UNIX, Windows.
- Teradata Database experience
- Teradata Certification
- Advance knowledge of disk array architecture
State: Andhra Pradesh
Community / Marketing Title: Change Control Support
Job Category: Customer Support
Considering COVID-19, we are still hiring but conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home to comply with current safety regulations. These roles will be required to be in the office once it is safe or restrictions are lifted. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN