Location: TAGUIG CITY, National Capital Region PH
Requisition Number: 207576
Position Title: Technology Consulting I
Graphic designer will create visual concepts, utilizing the latest industry standard software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform and captivate in support of multiple teams Creativity and the ability to balance multiple projects with diverse subject matter and focus is critical.
Designer supports Art Director and senior creative staff in the conceptualizing and execution of a wide spectrum of collateral, both digital and print, and static and interactive. Designer also has considerable project management responsibilities, that begin when a job is accepted into the system. He/she sets timelines for deliverables based on existing SLAs and modified to meet client need. He/she understands time management and can set reasonable benchmarks for early design review through delivery of publish-ready documents, whether for print or digital deployment. To that end the designer will understand best practices for preparing files for print, mastery of color space requirements and an eye for detail when proofing. For digital deployment, he/she understands the unique requirements of the digital space and will be able to converse about and deliver .pdfs prepared for online use, whether static or interactive.
Graphic designer understands Branding best practices and can cogently defend Teradata’s Brand and see that it is deployed across all design pieces (print and digital, small and large format) creatively. He/she is responsible for tracking jobs using job tracking software (currently Kapost), will be agile in learning new workstreams and technologies.
Graphic designer will create charts, animations and well-designed slides. Using provided InDesign templates, the candidate will design, develop and/or revise marketing materials, such as practice group brochures, newsletters, advertisements, handouts, client presentations, posters, invitations, web images, etc., for internal and external audiences and in consultation with the Content Team, Demand Generation Managers, and the Industry Marketing Team. Should also understand Photoshop for resizing, cropping and manipulating photos.
• Managing production of various project “deliverables,” from design phase through delivery, including brochures, invitations, advertisements, PowerPoint, flyers, etc.
The specific details will vary depending on a particular project, but common activities include:
• Understanding and mastering Brand standards and applying them to various kinds of collateral
• Producing attractive and effective designs using PowerPoint and InDesign
• Supporting senior team members to complete production tasks
• Supporting the team throughout the execution of campaigns and projects
Designer needs a wide range of design and creative capabilities. These include:
• Strong portfolio of visual design - excellent layout, design and production skills a must
• Ability to collaboratively work as part of a team as well as individually and receive direction from the senior staff
• Ability to work on multiple projects under tight deadlines
• Flexibility to shift priorities quickly within a fast-paced work environment
• The ability to see projects through from inception to production
• Highly detailed oriented
• 2 years’ experience working in a creative environment
• Good organizational skills that support the rest of the team
• The motivation to maintain and improve design standards
• The willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve
Knowledge on the following tools is required:
• Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel
• Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat)
• Ion Interactive
• Adobe CC Animate
City: TAGUIG CITY
State: National Capital Region
Community / Marketing Title: Graphic Designer
Job Category: Consulting
Considering COVID-19, we are still hiring but conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home to comply with current safety regulations. These roles will be required to be in the office once it is safe or restrictions are lifted. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: TAGUIG CITY, National Capital Region PH