Location: Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur MY
Requisition Number: 207483
Position Title: Administrative Assistant II
Position Title: Office Admin/Sales Support ( This is 6 months Contract position)
Reports to: Country Manager
- creation and supplier invoicing, invoice listing, manage payments
- PO creation and issuance, e.g., office supplies purchase and OCS fee, Marketing/CRE/HR/Payroll service fee
- Manual invoice: Scan, code, route for approval
- Supplier’s Invoicing: Invoicing request after PO approval
- Manage Invoice List for all Malaysia payments
- Payment: check payment date for suppliers / Communication with AP team for timely payment
- Payment of post & quick service
- Invoice coding for non-PO invoices
- Business Support for TD Malaysia employees
- Flight and hotel booking, visa application for TD Malaysia employees / Malaysia hotel reservation and invitation letter for visitors
- Support training & Customer Education: Receive applications, arrange logistic requirements (room reservation, applicant contact, certificates, refreshment, etc.)
- Corporate credit card: Application, modification, issuance to employees, termination
- T&E policy guide and payment check with Accounts Payable (AP) contact.
- Car parking application and change, termination for office building parking
- Email list administration
- Checking Expense Claim from sales team based on T&E Policy
- Office supplies and Refreshment (coffee & tea, etc.), Water, etc. purchase
- Office repair and maintenance relevant for the main office
- Communicate with the building management office if there is any issue / Announce a notice to employees
- Office event announcement (Holiday announcement)
- Support office event
- Work with sales team to maintain up to date sales outlook and provide outlook summary
- Provide sales team the necessary administrative help to make contracts
- Book the contracted sales to the system
- Organize the logistics to deliver contracted products to customers
- Work with partners to get necessary certifications, like EMI.
- Any other sales support requested by the manager
- Assistance to other Groups
- Office facilities management and communication with local agencies
- Office cleaning and cleaners’ payment
- ID card control: creation, registration, termination for office and building access
- Coordinate with vendor and/or Teradata Security for office security system
- Any other CRE related support asked by the manager as deemed appropriate
HR, Payroll and Tax
- Enrolment and Termination of Employee Insurance
- Support Regional HR Partner (where local contact is required)
- Support HR Mobility Team for immigration activities (e.g work pass application submission, renewal etc.)
- Year-end employee deduction relevant support
- Local tax payment support/ Tax invoice number provide
- Local PC management and inventory
- Marketing support
- Assisting with promotional big events
- Helping to assess the results of a marketing campaign/activities
- Helping with market research
- Updating customer information
- Collecting information for new suppliers
- Any other admin support work requested by the manager
- With working knowledge of MS applications, Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- With 3+ years of experience
- Self-starter who proactively seeks opportunities to add value.
- Can communicate with managers and customers at all levels.
- Can confidently operate autonomously with minimal supervision.
- With professional written and verbal communication skills; can independently compose routine correspondence
- Tactful and diplomatic in dealings, trustworthy in various sensitive and confidential situations;
- Proactive and with positive attitude.
- With a “can-do” attitude and willing to take on a broad and varied range of “as required” tasks.
- Highly organized with an eye for detail.
- Motivated and focused on delivering results in tight timeframes.
- Ability to multi-task.
City: Kuala Lumpur
State: Kuala Lumpur
Community / Marketing Title: Administrative Assistant
Job Category: Administrative
Considering COVID-19, we are still hiring but conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home to comply with current safety regulations. These roles will be required to be in the office once it is safe or restrictions are lifted. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur MY