Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services (ICS) Administrator
Location: Tijuana, Mexico MX
Requisition Number: 207446
Position Title: Network Engineer (III)
As the recognized leader in data and analytics, Teradata is all about empowering high-impact business outcomes to unleash the potential of great companies. We focus every day on helping customers build lasting analytic capabilities and drive differentiated value through our flexible delivery of analytics at scale on an agile data foundation.
The Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services (ICS) Administrator will be required to analyze, configure and maintain the Informatica ICS environment. This person must have a strong understanding and experience with Informatica ICS Administration, Data Warehousing and ETL Architecture.
- Monitor and support scheduled jobs, report failures and participate in appropriate follow up.
- Root Cause analysis for ETL job failures/Data issues raised by business.
- Provide support to ETL developers as needed.
- On Call Support as required during the week ends and off hours.
- Administer and review User Security management.
- Support infrastructure planned maintenance and outages.
- Perform regular Informatica repository backups and recovery.
- Create Informatica SRs (support requests), incidents and work with the infrastructure support team to investigate and resolve issues.
- Create and manage connections as defined by ETL processes.
- Participate in Informatica IICS upgrades
- Python and scripting ability
- Support both Linux and Windows
- Participate in defining standards and best practices for administration.
- Participate in automation and code migration strategies following best practices.
- Perform other relevant job duties as assigned.
Community / Marketing Title: Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services (ICS) Administrator
Job Category: Engineering
Considering COVID-19, we are still hiring but conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home to comply with current safety regulations. These roles will be required to be in the office once it is safe or restrictions are lifted. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Tijuana, Mexico MX