Cloud Onboarding Manager, Azure
Location: Stockholm, Stockholms lan SE
Requisition Number: 207397
Position Title: Project Manager (III)
Teradata Cloud Customer Enablement team helps customers experience a smooth cloud onboarding process. As an Azure Cloud Customer Onboarding Manager, you will be part of a team responsible for the execution of the process to onboard customers into Azure. You will execute and improve the steps required to manage cloud onboarding of customer workloads.
You will work closely with our customer facing as well as data migration teams to ensure successful onboarding. You will work cross-functionally with Sales support, Engineering, global support teams to ensure a unified customer onboarding experience.
• Lead on-boarding engagements for all our customers to Azure Cloud Platform
• Work cross-functionally with Customer Success, Professional Services, Engineering, and Product teams to deliver customer on-boarding and provide inputs into onboarding process improvement
• Provide hands on technical guidance to customers during the on-boarding process, including core services related to system architecture & basic connectivity.
• Report on status updates for all engagements
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field
• Experience in enterprise consulting
• Experience building, supporting, or migrating public cloud workloads in the enterprise space
• Experience with program management, enterprise technology implementation, strategy development and customer advocacy
• Decent understanding of core system administration tools, basic networking protocols, and Cloud security and compliance
• Cross-functional project management, communication, and stakeholder management skills.
• Effective verbal/written communication and presentation skills, including an ability to communicate effectively with a diverse array of stakeholders
This role is out based out of our Bellevue, WA offices but also open to San Diego, CA.
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Community / Marketing Title: Cloud Onboarding Manager, Azure
Job Category: Customer Support
Considering COVID-19, we are still hiring but conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home to comply with current safety regulations. These roles will be required to be in the office once it is safe or restrictions are lifted. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Stockholm, Stockholms lan SE