East China Project Management Manager
Location: Shanghai, Shanghai Shi CN
Requisition Number: 207359
Position Title: Engagement / Delivery IV
Position Title: East China Project Management Manager - GCA Consulting
Job Category: Permanent
East China Project Management Manager is responsible for managing the regional project management team to deliver the customer projects successfully with customer satisfaction.
- Ensure the successful delivery of customer projects in the region
- Monitor project performance to support the Project Manager to manage the risks, issues and improving actions for better delivery performance
- Ensure the forecasted project P&L are implemented as planned
- Connect to internal/external stakeholders for better project delivery and resolve the escalated project issues
- Lead directly new type of project to build the foundation and best practices of delivery approach
- Collaborate with GTM team (AE/EM) to support the presales activities, to win more business
- Improve the delivery quality to increase customer satisfaction
- Continuously improve delivery efficiency through good adoption of GCA Project Management Framework
- Promote best practices and lessons learned in GCA project management community.
- Continuously improve the project management maturity of East China team
- Build project management capacity through talent development
Flexible to work in office or customer site, travel across GCA as required.
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Managerial experiences is mandatory
- Good knowledge of project P&L management
- > 10 years hands-on project management experiences
- Good communication and conflict management skills
- Process oriented
- Proactive working and teamwork spirit
- Data related project experiences will be a plus
- Familiar with the industry of Financial, Telecom, or retailing …
State: Shanghai Shi
Community / Marketing Title: East China Project Management Manager
Job Category: Consulting
Considering COVID-19, we are still hiring but conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home to comply with current safety regulations. These roles will be required to be in the office once it is safe or restrictions are lifted. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Shanghai, Shanghai Shi CN