Location: Tokyo, Tokyo JP
Requisition Number: 207347
Position Title: Supervisor, Order Management
Job: Operations Manager
The role covers three different main job duties including: Order & Billing operation support, General affairs, and Procurement, and manages a team of 5 staff members.
- Order & Billing support
- The operation manager is responsible for overall order / billing operations, making sure that orders / billings are processed according to the global guidelines and in a timely manner.
The orders are initiated by the local account team and processed by the offshore shared service centers
- The operation manager supports both local account team and operation team for order / billing transactional issues and any questions to arise in the order processing areas including exception requests from customer contracts
- and issues related to a new global operation rule being implemented. Analyze and work with APAC / global teams to determine the appropriate solutions and work to lead the local account team to solve the issue.
- Logistics management / coordination support for HW import / export from US, RMA document and other required export compliance document preparation.
- Ensuring compliance with internal global guidelines and local government rule, arrange and participate in external audits including custom audit, providing required documentations
- Work with internal stakeholders on process improvement projects, provide necessary training on order operation processes
- General Affairs
- There are four offices in Japan, the main Tokyo office, Osaka, Nagoya and Fukuoka offices.
- Support corporate CRE team on office related affairs and manage local admin receptionists to maintain office receptions and day to day office maintenance duties
- Work with building management companies for office related requirements including fire security management and local compliance documentation preparations
- Manage and control company office security system including issuing employee office security IDs and report any security issues to global security team
- Procurement control –
- Support local procurement specialist on requirements and issues, ensure local procurement practice in line with global guidelines and provide training to local team as required
- Participate in cost savings or process improvement procurement project
- Educations and or Work experience requirements
- Bachelor degree with relevant major required
- Min. 3 year related experience in order operations. Job experience is not required for office management and procurement job duties
- Strong communication skills ( verbal and written ) English / Japanese
- Strong team player working with different teams within company and collaborating with APAC / Head Quarter / and shared center colleagues
- Open / flexible individual and good problem solving skills, implement best practices and driving efficiency initiatives
- Power point
Community / Marketing Title: Operations Manager
Job Category: Administrative
Considering COVID-19, we are still hiring but conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home to comply with current safety regulations. These roles will be required to be in the office once it is safe or restrictions are lifted. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Tokyo, Tokyo JP